1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Art's Missy or Bloody Sunday?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Mr.Iceman, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Mr.Iceman

Mr.Iceman Pup

does Bloody Sunday deserve true credit for the Art's Missy dogs? An ol' timer who's word is beyond credible and who is known all over has let slip occasionally that Bloody Sunday was the true dam of countless of great dogs that were quietly turned into Arts Missy dogs. I myself have no first hand knowledge of this, but am just curious to know if any of you have heard this or can prove or disprove it :confused:

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

how can you give credit for something without proof? ask your " credible dogman" how many times he seen both dogs get bred.

3. Mr.Iceman

Mr.Iceman Pup

My Credible Dogman is R.E.P. and they were breeding right off of old boomer back then, he was around for a lot of breedings, seen the pics myself and have had the honor of countless conversations with him and others of his era...i just wanted to know if any one else had heard such claims? these old men will swear by it! I have been quietly listening to him repeat this for several years now, and hell, curiousity has finally killed the cat!