1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Artificial Insemination

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by HighCoastHiker, Feb 13, 2010.

1. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Wondering if those here who have done it, especially personally, could point me in the direction of good how-to information. Thanks.

2. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

3. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

If you are looking for AI equipment I got my stuff from Camelotfarms.com.
    Also some good info here. They also have a list of storage facilities. Cloneusa.com

4. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

5. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Thank you, that camelot link was the one I was searching for. Thanks a bunch. By the way, how did it work for you?

6. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

I got Cali. Jacks Breeding Tips DVD's shows you in them! (5dvd's) Got Email? pm me
    ;)

7. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Check. Thanks.

8. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

aparently Vet's sell the semen collection kits for like 10-30 bucks (do it your self types) but for shipping? not sure that site at the top is your best bet , they seem to have a good idea of what there doing, plus the container that's $100 they say it can be used several times!;)

9. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

but for the do it your self person the DVD is worth it, to get you over that I can't do that attitude!:p

10. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

yep the DVD sure is good, I applied it once and it worked hahaha

11. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Everything I got from Camelot worked fine. The problem was with the vet doing the progesterone testing on the bitch. A rush fee was paid on the blood test so we could get the info right away but apparently someone screwed up. She was at her peak on Fri. when they did the test but we did not get the results until late on a Sat. afternoon. Therefore I couldn't do the collection until Sunday. I shipped on Mon for overnight delivery on Tues. They said the semen was very good and did the insemination on Tues but she probably wasnt even fertile anymore by that time. The breeding did not take. :mad: Its not cheap to send that box either. Its a little over $100. bucks. :eek: I think my total cost was between $400. to $500. bucks and I got nothing out of it. :mad:

12. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

na, thats whats going to happen if ya don't do it right lol.....:D

13. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

That is expensive!!!!:eek: