1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Artificial Insemination (AI) in the performance animal

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Tigerlines, Jun 5, 2014.

1. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Chickenonachain, I knew it!

2. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

No one painted you into a corner but you. We merely handed you the brush and the bucket after your non based, unprovable statements. You ASKED about ROM, which to many of us is a bullshit title anyway, then proceed to tell OG how many he has had. You've totally committed rationale suicide in here, and you've done it with little help. You love stirring shit but when it wreaks, you cringe and fall prey to your own aggressions and false premises. You have also cut the throat of you own credibility. You are soon to totally inter yourself in your own rash behavior, which you insistently seem to have a compuslion to do. As I and others have pointed out......your act is very old and tired, and purposely abrasive, obviously. You should try it elsewhere, where there is much less formidable opposition, experience and knowledge. It's hard to believe these things are not obvious to you by now.

3. old goat

old goat CH Dog

i have sea horses and it was you that was asking for people to show the ROM dogs and their performance record in the other thread . in way round about way your still doing it . it's you calling people names when your caught doing it again . your up until 4 AM talking trash to people . I THINK THEY BANNED AI'S IN RACE HORSES because THEY COME FROM THE SEA LOL .

4. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Tigerlines its up to you to prove Tesios isn't garbage, not the other way round. (you can't because the article you posted is ALL that you've got to go by, and therefore, your lacking in providing additional substance by others or yourself lol.)

The tactic of selectively nit-picking at the posts of other's, is nothing more a vain attempt to avoid the points of contention that they would like for you to address.(its purely weak and lame in order to save face lol)

Finally, your pet word 'Ad Hominen' doesn't answer any questions, but merely shows your disperation not to answer any other issues that have been brought up. (no, I don't think it makes you look like some kind of literary genius of high intellect, sorry lol)

Well, you can complain all you like about this being off topic somewhat, but best keep it to yourself CHAMP, unless of cause, you don't mind being a hypocrite LMAO

5. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Yep gone to earth and can't find his way out lol...and it looks nobody's prepared to help dig him out lmao.

6. JayW

JayW Big Dog

His kind is usually buried from the neck up..... and for what ever reason seem either unwilling or unable to dislodge their head from their ass. ROM list..... LMAO.

7. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

How many racehorses you bred tiger, none huh? If you've not bred horses and tested this theory then shit the fuck up and move along

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

8. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Truth I didn't read up on Tesio.But I know ln sciense to prove a theory you need a control.did tesio do AI.And do a side by side comparison with natural born animals.if not then its not scientific fact.

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Thing is, just because an AI bred horse hasn't won awards or produced well doesn't mean that it was because of the AI. Even with dogs it would be the same. Unless you take the same sire and dam and do natural and AI, you can't really rely on the evidence. And even then you have to take into account that you could do 2 natural breedings and they won't be carbon copy, so you can't expect the same exact results, ever.

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

10. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Its like arguing the merits of kosher when in reality dead meat is dead meat and you'll absorb them just the same.

11. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

When evidence for AI is offered ill respond, until then ill leave the green to troll away.

12. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

You haven't offered any evidence regarding AI in the animals at question.

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

13. old goat

old goat CH Dog

your still up it's 3:45 am . why are you asking people to show something that shouldn't be shown . you wouldn't give the badger baiting info . why do you keep asking for ROM info ? you haven't shown any evidence just someones thoughts from years ago . you still haven't given us a good answer why they have Banned AI's in racing . your answer just doesn't sound right . if they where inferior they would never make it to a big race so tell us more . do a study and tell us how much nervous energy comes from wacking off . you can draw a face on your hand if that will help you do the study and we want ask them to BAN you for drawing it .

14. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Damn, it took you this long to admit that you had nothing more to offer...not the brightest spark you thought you were now huh??? You just made yourself look like a fool and now you have the gall to say you'll come back when new evidence comes to light....why bother, your nobody special, whereby your needed to supply us with such information, since it won't be you putting in the work to prove it one way or the other, now are you? It'll just be more plagiarising on your part, but with a twist, to make look like your own again, I suppose HUH?....such things can be found without putting up with your high and might attitude.....you now where the door is...Please let it hit your ASS.

15. JayW

JayW Big Dog

I wasn't under the impression that anyone not living under a rock.....still wondered whether or not artificial insemination was effective. On one hand we have the ramblings of a pseudo scientist/ horse breeder who's been dead for sixty or seventy years.... and on the other we have a highly respected PHD who is on the cutting edge of AI technology in the equine world saying......

"For years many prominent horse breeders were vehemently opposed to utilization of AI within their breeds. Much opposition was out of fear and ignorance. Many believed that a) foals would be weakened and malformed; b) the procedure was against nature; c) mares would become sterile; d) offspring would be degenerate; e) sex ratio would be altered; f) there would be semen mix-ups; g) diseases would be spread; h) inbreeding would occur, and many other erroneous wives' tales.

"Actually, none of these things has occurred with any more frequency than observed with natural service. In fact, AI often provides a better solution to problems expressed by these fears than natural service."

The funny thing about the whole issue, is that AI is banned by the jockey club.... thereby making it more than a little difficult for the product of an AI breeding to be compared to registered thoroughbreds where it counts.... on the track. Seems a little convenient when you think about it.... This isn't really isn't about speed....or reproduction..... or even tradition. This is about a select few doing everything that they can to hold onto their power and their money. Tesio would agree..... he obviously wasn't a stupid man..... he'd realize that his views while contemporary at the time were wrong.... and that banning AI just hurts the breed.

16. patjr

patjr Top Dog

LMAO @ old goat....I really liked that...best I've seen all week LOL.

17. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

just caught up wit this theard found that an interesting read tigerlines got me thinking ,, cant say ive got any knowledge of it the ai bred dogs ive seen which aint many seemed perfectly normal to me,, logic would suggest age would play a factor to in that instance

18. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

I think we on the same page OG.

19. Lol I've been reading this 4 about 2 -3 weeks but in the meantime I. have a Direct Granddaughter off of Waccamaw Gr.CH.BigJohn Rom that I will be A.I. breeding next week. Topic definitely questioning things. 2 a degree . Please facts and undisputed facts like Kobe Bryant has 5 Championship rings are appreciated lol