1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

AL: Arrests in multi-state dog fighting probe grow

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Vicki, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

September 25, 2013
    Arrests in multi-state dog fighting probe grow

Associated Press

MONTGOMERY, Ala. — The number of people arrested in a multi-state dog fighting investigation has grown to 13.

Federal court records show Jennifer Hayden McDonald, of Fairburn, Ga., was arrested last week in southern Mississippi on a conspiracy charge. She has not been scheduled for arraignment in Montgomery.

Court records say federal agents saw three people loading a dog into a sports utility vehicle following a dog fight in Lee County, Ala., on April 7, 2012. The agents followed the vehicle into Georgia. The Georgia Highway Patrol stopped the SUV for a traffic violation and found a dead pit bull inside. Authorities say McDonald and co-defendant Carlton Tippens were in the SUV. A vet examined the animal and found severe wounds consistent with staged dog fighting.

Tippens and 11 others were arrested in late August.

http://valdostadailytimes.com/todays-top-stories/x703122613/Arrests-in-multi-state-dog-fighting-probe-grow

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

what a strange story . i wonder what the traffic stop was and anything could of happened to that dog . they only say it's dead they could have had an accident . anyone have more to read on this ?

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I am sure they made up somethin just to pull them over.The trooper was just waiting on them he knew what was up.Shit they could have pulled them over bfore they crossed state lines.Crossing lines for dog fighting just sweetens the pot a lil bit i guess.

4. DeadGame4

DeadGame4 Big Dog

I don't know but it's been all out war on dogfighters for a while now. It's just not worth it anymore, only an idiot will match dogs in the USA now as much as I hate to say that