1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Are we going to war?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ben brockton, Jan 25, 2024.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lets not forget about thenVirus they invented to start the ball rolling ! Plandemic

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lol I laugh every time someone I work with or know that was a staunch "trust the science" puppet that seems to catch covid over and over again with 5+ shots in them. I had it once back in early 2020. My daughter has yet to catch it. Neither of us are vaxxed. I know fully vaxxed people that have caught it 4+ times. Lol maybe the 6th shots the one. :))

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Dude i cant believe people trust these kying sack of shits this much !

4. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Times Square I believe. Disgusting!

oldguy likes this.
  5. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

4th Booster Shot.jpg

6. Michele

oldguy likes this.
  7. Michele

8. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

That was my point. Billions spent to 'stop something' but it is to no avail when there are favorable conditions on this side of the border.

S

AGK likes this.
  9. Michele

oldguy likes this.
  10. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Damn twilight zone we live in. Watching them boys whoop the cops ass. Thinking to myself that these cops shooting citizens for a hell of a lot less.

david63 and oldguy like this.
  12. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Think about it!

Banned guns then killled protesters.png

david63 likes this.
  13. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

Its amazing how many dog lads i know didn't get the jabs …. I got two as my mam was bad with alzhiemers and i know for a fact my fatha would have blamed me if she got it and i hadnt been vaccinated …. I keep getting palpatations all the time now but they just tell me its anxiety … ive had this and depression for years but never had palpatations afore … i tire easily at work now too but i am also the wrong side of 50 :) …. How many on here had them or did you all not bother ?

oldguy likes this.
  14. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Get blood test and ECG for myocarditis (heart injury)
    Take a D-Dimer blood test for arterial clots
    Research Dr Peter McCullough cardiologist (USA) or Dr John Campbell (UK) on vaccine adverse events and excess deaths.

I never took the shots, opted for emergency pack of 36mg Ivermectin/50mg Zinc/100mg Doxycycline instead!

reids skipper likes this.
  15. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

Ive had ecg and a heart monitor for 24 hours mate but they just keep saying theres nothing ?

16. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Tests to diagnose myocarditis include:
    1. Blood tests. Blood tests are usually done to check for signs of a heart attack, inflammation and infection. ...
    2. Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG). ...
    3. Chest X-ray. ...
    4. Heart MRI (Cardiac MRI). ...
    5. Echocardiogram. ...
    6. Cardiac catheterization and heart muscle biopsy.

david63 and reids skipper like this.
  17. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

Im on a site mate and they saying they wont give you a d - dimer blood test now … probably just covering there tracks …. It also said if you managed to get a test what was considered high or abnormal has now been changed to normal !

oldguy likes this.
  18. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Go private..
    Get a blood test to measure cardiac troponins with a view to eliminate chances of myocarditis, and D-Dimer blood test to measure for blood clots

19. Staff0rd

Staff0rd Pup

Didn't get vaxxed, but I got covid baaad..
    Getting palpatations when I do heavy work or training, but Im thinking it would've probably been worse since friends who got vaxxed got same or even worse symptoms as I do

reids skipper likes this.
  20. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

So you have just started getting palpatations stafford ?