1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Are we going to war?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ben brockton, Jan 25, 2024.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Texas is telling Joe Biden to go fuck himself. Troops and national guard is starting to build up in eagle pass right now.
    Things getting pretty tense .

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

The feds don't really want that smoke. All rhetoric. It wouldn't just be Texas either. Other states have sent their National guardsmen too. It's treason the way the borders been handled since that geriatric retard got in office. I hope Texas don't back down.

CodyScott, Staff0rd and oldguy like this.
  3. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

4. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

Hearing stuff about how we haven’t got enough men signing up to the army in the uk?

I know the cunts running the show are out of touch but fuck me they’ve got to be stupid as well? Why would any British person sign up to fight for a country which acts as if it hates them? I know those at the top don’t live amongst the third world we are importing so don’t see how they actually hate us. So perhaps they was expecting those to sign up and fight?

Why would you sign up to fight for a country overseas. When back home that same country seems to hate you. They can try recruit the third world, or lgbtq type cunts they seem to side with. I could go on a much longer rant about why the country is fucked and why it’s no surprise people don’t want to fight for it. That’s coming from someone who hasn’t even bought into the bullshit pushed on us about what a terrible racist nation we are. I actually love the country or least it’s people, you bollocks am I going to fight for the politicians who’ve sold us out. I’d chose to time behind the door out of principle tbh. Just blows my mind the cheek of them being surprised people aren’t signing up to join the army lol.

oldguy likes this.
  5. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

The borders........In NYC, we are seeing people shitting on the sidewalk, stabbings on the subways (you couldn't pay me enough to ever take the subway), stands with these illegals selling disgusting fruit that will probably send you to the hospital if you eat it. When walking around (which I don't do anymore), you have to look every which way or you might get clocked in the head by someone. NYC needs the national guards!!

I go into the city twice a week to work. The rest of the days I work from home. I am very thankful that I have my K-9 dogs and their handlers that will walk me to my building in the morning when I get off the ferry. The ferry.....once you get off the ferry you will see drunks, people sleeping outside on the ground, etc. I already got spit on, food thrown at me and all I'm trying to do is go to work. There are illegals, homeless, mentally unstable beings that are all over the place. I also have three weapons that I carry at all times.

And then we have all these protestors blocking bridges, blocking streets, etc. Don't these people work!!!

david63 and oldguy like this.
  6. AGK

I'm sure it's miserable for NY residents. Now imagine how it's been for TX residents the last 3 years. NY just getting a tiny taste of it. Abbott did the right thing though. Send them all to the states that want to invoke sanctuary cities for illegals.

Be wise to remember that this is exactly what your state government voted for and remember it when it when you vote this November........

I'm all for civil war. Let's cull the liberal left and the alt right and call it a day.

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

It only took about 1 year for nyc and Chicago to understand what the south border states been living with.
    I'm all for immigration just not for criminal invasion to be forced on me.

8. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

The Trojan Horse is arrived.

CodyScott and oldguy like this.
  9. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

It is 5 to 12. Europe is overrun by many asylum seekers. There are too few houses and the economic consequences are very expensive. There is little capacity among the population to accommodate these people, partly due to the nuisance caused by asylum seekers with less good intentions. Europe and America have been blind, deaf and naive in their immigration system over the years that this problem has been going on.

oldguy likes this.
  10. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

Why do you guys think it’s being allowed? I can’t believe those making the decisions are that stupid to see it’s not working. Unless it’s working exactly as they want?

oldguy likes this.
  11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

No clue why this is happening.

12. CopperOFRN

CopperOFRN Big Dog

Follow the money folks. Very simple. The federal reserve act of 1913. Prior the government had to ask for the people’s support via bonds to go to war etc. with
    john Astor conveniently perishing on the titanic a year prior(most wealthy man at the time and against the central bank) the govt had free reign to do as they please. Fast forward to 2024 and the most corrupt administration in history. It’s a perfect cocktail for printing money in the name of moral superiority. Soon enough(or now)there will be trillions of dollars handed out for displaced immigrants and other bullshit that no morally sound person wouldn’t get behind. The ukraine ring a bell. It’s like any charity or church. A small amount will go to the people and the rest will line the pockets of politicians. I’d love a civil war but that won’t happen. We’re to far into the plan. Maybe we’ll have another insurrection…..lmao. What a joke.

CodyScott, david63 and AGK like this.
  13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Biden has stoked the fires of ww3 with tax dollars and now he is on the verge of civil war! Just over 3 yrs in

Michele, oldguy and F.W.K. like this.
  14. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

It's the old song. Russia China Iran and their relatives vs America Israel and Europe. Sold and believed by many in the Arab world as a religious war, the so-called jihad. It is a crazy mess with unreliable world leaders at the helm.

oldguy and bamaman like this.
  15. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Albert Pike... 'Ordo Ad Chao' (Order from chaos)

albert pike.jpg

16. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

We are going to have another 9/11 at some point. It's just a matter of time. The terrorists are here.

treezpitz, david63 and oldguy like this.
  17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

This is going on up in AGK part of the world but the Fetterman dude that was a raging Lefty has a dam stroke and is now turning conservative? Lol it's the way it looks and the guy actually makes more sense now lol! Pro Palestine supporters surround his house harrassing him and he hangs a Israel flag on too of his house to taunt them lol It's like a light switch was flipped on this guy lol

treezpitz likes this.
  18. AGK

Yea he's a bit of a weirdo. Don't really have an opinion of him. Hasn't done anything bad or good since he took office here yet He's a Democrat though and that party has ran Pa into the ground. Especially in my city. Looks a lot like Detroit here.

bamaman likes this.
  19. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I figured something would have to happen as I saw gas prices below $3/gallon.

We have to drive that up by any means necessary.

S

20. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

There is tension among the different population groups, almost in every country in the world. When I was in Israel, Yugoslavia, Egypt, you clearly felt the tension among themselves and later it degenerated into war and major uprisings. Disgusting and stupid that somehow these intense conflicts always arise.

Michele likes this.