1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Are the Dog Whisperer's methods safe?

Discussion in 'Training & Behavior' started by Vicki, Jul 12, 2010.

1. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

I don't think CM is into gamedogs. Any public ambassador for APBT would be metaphorically crucified by both sides, pro and con APBT, its a pity, but that is just the way it is.

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

No this video is sickening to the core. I posted it and if anyone cares to watch it you will completely understand how Cesar Millan should not be working with any pitbull type dog no matter how it's bred. There is so much disturbing content in this video and misinformation and improper handling of a dog that should have been put down. Yet the god of Cesar claims the pitbull way of being can be fixed and that this dog is truly not a dog that needs to be put down. VERY VERY VERY sad! This dog is genetically fucked and should not still be breathing and it will kill someone it's only a matter of time SMH :(

[video=youtube;nmGKtby43Oc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmGKtby43Oc&feature=related[/video]

3. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

I dont dwell on this dude's methods but he sure has alot of people dweling on him...as the sayig goes there is no such thing as bad publicity in the media nowadays, and this guy is nothing more than a media personality and whether anyone is watching his show in praise or disapproval, they ARE watching it=ratings=relevence.

4. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I agree he's got a successful show but setting some people up to try and fix broken dogs is not a good idea.I don't watch him at all but I'm sure he'll get by without me somehow,lol

5. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

More than half of network and cable TV is not a good idea, but low the low IQ population has got to have something to keep their attention captivated lest they turn their attention to really important matters....LOL

6. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I don't watch him either I stumbled upon this video by accident and wish I didn't hit play. But because of who he is unfortunately he has a very powerful influence over people. And it's a shame that he is very misinformed on the APBT and speaking as an ambassador of the breed because this dog in that video is a very dangerous dog and should have never made it to TV. Someone should have saved that dog from a later fate and just put it out of it's misery early on before someone get's seriously hurt or killed.

7. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

I guess if you treat any dog poorly it becomes a fighting dog???? LMAOROTF

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Im still Laughing LMAO.

8. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Not to mention if all the great pit dog's acted like that dog buddy dog men would have been taken out in large numbers by their game dogs lol. What the hell would be the point of fighting a dog like that it would end up killing you in the box lmfao. Such logical reasoning I tell you.

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

ever seen a breakstick in that border jumpers pocket?..... didnt think so

wheres that vid of him and some other fuckstick pulling two dogs apart by the back legs?

10. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

[video=youtube;8tL4unSRMKs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tL4unSRMKs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tL4unSRMKs[/video]

You mean this one? Oh yeah Classic shit lol And these aren't game dogs. I would pay for a front row seat to see them trying to get two game dogs apart like this lmfao. He can't even handle mutt's he would shit his pants trying to break up bulldogs.

11. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Exactly,so many people think match dogs are mean to everything but you're right.A dog like that would be a handlers nightmare,lol

12. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

thats a fucking pack leader if i ever saw one LMAO

13. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

A break stick? That's hilarious. I don't think he is that stupid.

14. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

well christ, the dude has all them dogs, youd think he at least knew what one was. he sure as hell doesnt know what a good .22 is

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2012
  15. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

He is the dog whisperer, canine pet psychologist, not the second coming of even a mediocre working gamedog handler/conditioner...LOL give the man a break and less free advertisement.

16. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

im the goldfish whisperer..the leader of the aquarium, and i keep the peace LOL

17. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Thought we were the pigeon patrol,lol

18. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

Either of you just dont pull them apart by the wings or the fins or you will render them useless and mandatory culls

19. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

the goldfish thing is my side job. gotta earn some extra cash any way i can LOL

20. sega

sega Big Dog

Danm I don't even see how those 2 got buddy to be cool with them that's crazy