1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ARCE's BULLDOG HILL

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by 3BK, Apr 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

LOL didn't even notice that. How far back do you people dig through the forum for this stuff! Lmao.

2. supersuntzu

supersuntzu Banned

Sorry fellas,

I wasn't talking about dog fighting, some tree hugger might misunderstand and start accusing people in the message baord, anyhow i was talking about weight pulling competions in the philippines.
    once again sorry for the misunderstanding. I appologize to you all.

3. supersuntzu

supersuntzu Banned

yeah i just notice the date, lol i typed on the search from the web and this forum came up, didnt even notice it was that old, oh well

4. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

lol I didn't even notice *blushes*.

5. Fedor23

Fedor23 Big Dog

good blood, but not my style,

6. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

About this far.....:D

7. masta of game

masta of game Banned

8. preme

preme CH Dog

the facts is will they go i dont care what they look like....people close the circle ...they are watching

9. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Damn, I like that Kubota dog.

10. DMJ

DMJ Pup

there someone who can sent PM to me the number telpone ARCE's BULLDOG HILL kennel and MANDIRIGMA COMBINE kennel??
    -sori my english isn't good-

11. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

Dog fighting is not actually legal in the Philippines, my wife is from there, it just depends where you if they will prosecute or not and who runs the politics in any particular region.

I been there twice myself.:)

12. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

And someone else digs this thread up. Closing it, as no one looks at dates before posting to dead threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.