1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ARCE's BULLDOG HILL

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by 3BK, Apr 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3BK

3BK Pup

Hey bros... Try to CHeck out my friend's Website! Check out his dogs!!! It still being updated tho'... but do check it! He's located here in the Philippines!

http://www.geocities.com/arcesbulldoghill/

YiS....

2. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

Checked them out and I have to say is that u brothers over in the Philippines got some good blood!!! Keep it scratchin ;)

3. 3BK

3BK Pup

Thanks dawg! YiS....

4. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

I Have to AGREE

5. gator

gator Big Dog

Looks like you guys are doing some good things over there, keep up the good work...

6. 3BK

3BK Pup

Actually the owner of that kennel, Mr. Jovince Arce is ONE of the MAJOR Importer of Game Bred APBTs here in the Philippines. He's got more dogs than what he posted on his site... He's one of the very few dedicated people who started the GAME here in our country and we owe alot of thanks and gratitude to him! The very first Philippine Grand Champion was bred by him... and more followed. And he sells them in a very reasonable price... a good pup would only cost in (Philippine Peso) P15,000 to P20,000 and (in US Dollar around) $300 to $400 only... started prospects around $500 up....

YiS....

7. gator

gator Big Dog

The pricing is very good if money makes a difference when you are looking for a good dog. How much would it cost to get it over here though?

8. 3BK

3BK Pup

hmmmm.... let me look in to that.

yis...

9. red_light

red_light Pup

i'm planning to get some dogs from him but i'm a bit hesitant because there are rumors circulating that he(jovince arce) is selling fake pup......
    i wish it isn't true because i really love the breeding of his pups.....

10. 3BK

3BK Pup

My dear friend, if he does sell fake pups then goddamn! I have fake dogs from him??? and Philippine's First Grand Champion is FAKE?!?!? And all the other champions and Winners from his Breedings are fake??? Oh my gosh!!?? Ehehe! LOL... bro there are hella rumors surrounding our wonderful world! And Rumors will go away if not proven non-the less so maybe if you look around you and know where our winning dogs come from... you'll know if THAT rumor is for real bro.

I've known Mr.Jovince Arce for quite some time now... and he's an honest Dogman and breeder. Better check yo' suroundings bro. Let me know when you'll get one from him... Thanks!!!

Yis...

11. slimm

slimm Pup

Peds on his dogs look great. A $50 DNA test would solve the rumor problem.

12. J M A N

J M A N Big Dog

Nice lines Bro.........didn't know they went that far!

13. red_light

red_light Pup

i have to agree to that.....

14. 3BK

3BK Pup

Yes, they do... but still alot are trying to put him down. Anyways, I know that most of his dogs from there in the US specially the Champion sired are already DNA tested for him to be safe. Thanks!!!

YiS......

15. 3BK

3BK Pup

He's been known by alot of breeders there of importing good bulldogs. Try to ask around...

16. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

supersuntzu- are you talking about dog fighting?

3BK- I like his dogs but some of those bitches have ugly heads. To long for me, I like shorter snouts.

17. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

He's talking about in the Phillipines, were it is still legal.

18. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

that thread is a year old.:rolleyes:

19. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

:D samething i was thinkin, harharhar... I wonder do they see that lil date up
    <--------------------------- there?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2005
  20. coyrobert

coyrobert Big Dog

i couldnt see it'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.