1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

April 18th Show in NC

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by AncientKulcha, Mar 4, 2009.

1. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

Has anyone heard of a show in Durham NC in april? I hear word of mouth but can't find any info.

2. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

3. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

Cool Thanks See u there!!! U a carolinian?

4. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

So does your dog have to be registered with the AADR or is ADBA cool too?

5. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

It has to be registered but as long as you got your papers and like 8-10 bucks you can register there. U a carolinian to?

6. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

Nah, I'm in Michigan, but I hope to transplant to N. Carolina soon enough (I'm originally a Bama brat). :D

7. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

AncientKulcha has it right. Bring your ADBA/UKC papers with you and they'll register the dog at the show for $8.00. If you have questions day of show, the club's very helpful and I believe Andrea Press'll be there, too. :)

8. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

I had fun saturday!! At the show I had a boy get a 3rd under the lady judge and a 2nd under Art. My girl didn't place under the lady and a 2nd under Art. I learned more from finding out why they placed so low and next time i'll be more ready! I'm excited and everyone watch out:eek: :p:cool:;)