1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

April 12, 13 NJ Show

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by bullydogs, Apr 4, 2008.

1. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Bro, I just mapquest it and it's about 2 hrs for me. If I still had my turbo car I'll make it 1 hr :D! Either way I have to head down to philly.

2. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

I was hoping to meet up with you guys also. However, i can not get off of work friday night, because they already giving me off sat night & sun night. I get of at 7am...so i gotta basically have my beater packed & pick up the dogs and go. I hope i can make it on time. You guys still doing the bleacher park thing. Save me a spot.......

3. that sucks! ok we will save you a spot . look for a the blue van thats us.

4. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

well either way u gotta pass somewhat near me, hey if u wanted to u could swing past my crib to see the pup and then we could head down, or we could meet there either way is coo

5. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Sounds good bro. I'm thinking about sleeping in Philly because I have to pick up my cousin that's just getting into the dogs anyhow. I could try to meet up at your place M.C. just pm your address. If I can't make it and I'll call you.

6. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

well if u sleep in philly friday night then i'll just meet u there, but if not then we can figure somethin out.

7. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

saee you guys there. looking forward to seeing ya again and meeting the new posters :)

8. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

We'll be there both days.

9. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

I'll call you friday to work out the details.

10. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

10-4, hit me up after 5 p.m.

11. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Going to try to make it.. what time are entries?

12. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I believe its 7-9 am.

13. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

well bring an umbrella folks, its gonna be a wet one

14. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

How am I suppose to film the show with rain? :D

15. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

lol yea i feel ya, well its supposed to stop raining in the afternoon and just be cloudy on saturday, sunday i think its just am showers and clear in the afternoon.

Hey scratchindog what time do the treadmill races start

16. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

I do not think this show has the treadmill race. If i remember correctly, they always had it at the the Pottstown show. I hope i am wrong though, love watching it.

Yeah, nice weather all week....and now the rain:rolleyes:. Thank god, they have tons of pavillions.

17. Mr Mark

Mr Mark Guest

We're backing out due to the weather. Good Luck ya'll, maybe we'll see ya in October!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2008
  18. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

I'm going to try to get there on Sunday!

Hope to see you all

19. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Sounds good. Hope to get a chance to meet ya.

20. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Make sure to save us some parking spots. We'll probably be there around 10am. Also don't be shy to the video camera :cool: