1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

April 12, 13 NJ Show

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by bullydogs, Apr 4, 2008.

1. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Well, we are about a week away from the show. Who will be there? And what day if not both? Hopefully, i get a chance to meet several of you guys & gals.

2. eeetripl

eeetripl Pup

Hey...Count me in!!! Though I'm not sure what day my family and I will be attending... I'm thinking Sat the 12th....

Yeah..it would be nice to meet some people from the forum.....

3. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

LOL, i just logged in to send u a message about the jersey show thread lol, its like u read my mind. I'll be there, gonna try to make both days since its only like a 45 min ride for me, wish my pup was old enough to show, but alas she's only 10 weeks so gotta wait to show her off at another show. We should have a designated game-dog.com parking/meeting area

4. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

LOL, that good. Designated game-dog parking. We should make that happen. Yeah, make both days. Darn, atleast you will get a chance at the Nationals show in Oct... your pup will be ready by then. Hows the little pup coming along? I bet she is a hand full.

5. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Sounds good. Just look for the dog in my signature. I gotta get a pic on here so people can put a face with the screen name. I am sure you and the family will have a great time.

6. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

man firecracker and a half, i would love to bring her along but i'm still getting her used to car rides, cause she gets sick after only like 5 mins. Other than that she's smart as all hell, pretty much house broken and crate trained, and loves to chase my cats around and tackle the hell out of the younger one

7. we'll be there. it looks like tho it could change it looks like it will be raining :mad:

we should make the gamedog meeting area next to the benches.

8. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

I will be there as well! I will not be showing because my bitch is in heat but I will be there filming some of the event. I am planing on making a possible video if I can get more memory for my computer ;).

9. jones

jones Banned

it could be fun

10. jbh38

jbh38 Big Dog

We will be there, but we are always at the weight pull, I never get to see much of the show, but it would be really nice to meet some people and put faces to the names.

If you get to the weight pull area, we are never really hard to find, Jimmy will be pulling Matrix in the Ace class and a few others in the regular class.

11. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

bumpity bump.....whats up peeps 5 days away who else is comin out

12. eeetripl

eeetripl Pup

And to whoever is coming out... where are we all meeting? I not familiar at all with the fairgrounds but I'll find y'all.....

13. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

I too am not familar with the place also. Where are you guys meeting up?

14. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

well the fairgrounds are pretty spread out, Shady said meet near the benches, i'm assuming she means near the bleachers at the outside of the show ring, that might be a good spot. Yo 215 what time u plannin on getting there?

15. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

By the bleachers sounds good. Yeah, your right the beachers are usually set up on the outside of the conformation ring.

16. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

hey on a side note, has anyone ever been to that cowtown rodeo/flea market, that joint was poppin last year when i past it to go to the fairgrounds

17. Mr Mark

Mr Mark Guest

Ya'll better not take my spot, lol! Only going Saturday!

18. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Don't know bro, we should all just meet up and go. Bulldog did you find a easier way there yet? If not lets meet up with boiboi and fallow each other?

19. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

I'm down wit the get down, easiest way is 76 to 476 to 95 then over the Comm. Barry Bridge and then a few side roads after the bridge, not bad about 45 mins. from King of Prussia. Let me know, i'm down for meeting up before and going down together

20. yup right next to the seats by the ring, we are trying to park there again this year.oh yea and if its pouring out and they have the show indoors we will be parking under one of the pravillions.