1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Apbts or just mutts!!!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by REDBOY MEXICO, Dec 2, 2009.

1. WHAT'S A GOTTI LINE PITBULL OR A RAZOR'S EDGE? DOES ANYBODY KNOWS THE ORIGEN OF THIS SO CALLED ''AMERICAN BULLIES'' WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS CONSIDER THIS DOGS? GAME? SHOW DOGS? MUTTS? ABOMINATIONS? WOULD YOU GUYS EVEN CONSIDER THEM APBTS?????:cool:

2. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

I personally do not consider them American Pitbull Terriers.

3. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

im not sure but aint they corsses between amstaffs and ukc pits ive also heard sometimes the have american bulldogs in them to get the fat stubby look but i could be wrong

4. ARE THEY SOME KIND OF MIX BREED?:confused::confused::confused:

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

all of the above, and no theyre not real APBT just the "shell" of one. the retarted, mutated imposter of a APBT on growth hormones! lol

on a positive side (i used to own one when i was ignorant) they dont make horrible house dogs but thats all theyre good for, hardly athletes! it looks like it hurts em to walk!

6. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

not positive but thats what ive heard but to me there sorta worthless anyways people trying to sell a pig for 2 grand is a joke

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Do These Resemble What Your Referring To?:rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

8. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

In my opinion yes they are, They do have some APBT in them but not much. And for size all they do is mix this and that in and breed them regardless of health and temperament.

So long as they are big and the right color they make it into the "breeding program".

9. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

theres the lil piggie hippo dogs hahah but to me it works good for me because people are thinking those hippos are pits so when people ask me what kind of dog mine is i say there mixed it keeps nosey people out of my buisness

10. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

They are fat curs.
    I personally would NEVER own one of those mutts.

11. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

i say promote the lil fat things let everyone think there pits and let everyone think our dogs are mutts it sorta solves alot of problems or i could be jumping ahead of things here

12. peppapig

peppapig Banned

lmfao :D ..........

13. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

They aren't APBTs.

They are a developing breed. From what I have heard they want to have a dog that sort of looks like an APBT but what it not to have dog aggression, and they want to get $1000 a piece for them, and they are supposed to be good "companion" dogs.

14. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

there use to be a kennels i think called mobster pit or something like that they wanted 2500 for them it seems sort of funny for a dog that cant get out of its own way

15. Jelet

Jelet Banned

They are mutts.They do not have a breed standard. I do not give a shit if a dog club organization makes a registry out of them and calls them an "american bully." That does not mean anything;They are still mutts.

I can make a dog club and have a registry and create a new breed from random breed mixings under my dog club registry. dont mean shit.

They are mutts, nothing more. Some have amstaff/english bulldog/apbt. Some have amstaff/mastiff. How could you call those obese fucks a Breed? Since when does a breed allowed to be called a breed if it has different breed crosses ranging from 2-6.... Like some have 2 breed crosses, some have 3 breed crosses, have 4 breed crosses. So pretty much an amstaff/masttif is an "american bully" and an "amstaff/english bulldog/masttif" is an american bully what the fuck. no. just no.
    I can understand if maybe its only 2 breed crosses and if they would have a breed standard. But they dont. thus, =mutts.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2009
  16. Mayday81

Mayday81 Pup

well truthfully, what we call an apbt and a bully differs greatly, the lines we are familiar with are the gamebred starins decending from great athletes, along these lines somwhere some black dogs turned out with a greyish blue color and people liked it, so instead of breeding for the reasons we do, they bred for color, size of head, chest etc.... many on here will criticize the blues as mutts n such but in all truth they are decended from our strain of apbt just that the traits we like to see have been bred out almost completely.... bullies are more diverse than our gamebred stuff in terms of a breed standard, so to answer the original post, yes they are apbt or at least decending from what we call the bulldog, just to say this all breeds that we currently have have decended from crosses so yes they can be classified.... not to argue points but just to put in some neutralness and an unbiased opinion about the bully

17. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Mayday them bullies are in noway an apbt :mad:

18. Jelet

Jelet Banned

They are not american PIT bull terriers. At the very minimum, I would call them american FAT bull terriers.. They have other breeds besides apbt in there DNA. Thus, resulting in them being mutts. Hell even if they were pure apbt's but just bred for size(breeding the biggest apbt's) they still would not be apbt's. They would then be amstaffs. not PITbulls.
    Amstaffs are bred for looks.
    PITbulls are bred for the [ ]
    mutts are different dog breeds inside of the dogs dna.

so that means.......
    They are mutts. because they have english bulldog/mastiff/amstaff in there blood.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2009
  19. Mayday81

Mayday81 Pup

well what do PITbulls have in their blood? if that makes the staffs mutts for those dogs in their blood

20. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

pitbulls can have many thing in their blood according to joe public. AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIERS have other APBT in their blood, we dont out cross our dogs to a fatter uglier pig to get a certain look, best to best are bred for performance.
    i dont really get where you are going? i am would say this is an answer you are aware of so why ask it?
    or why dont you tell us what you think?