1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

apbt vs bull terrier

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by makaz24, Jun 4, 2011.

1. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

It would be easier if I spoke more German! Should try to learn some time.

2. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Yes! This site is all about working dogs and Schutzhund aswell as civilattack training drives genetics etc.
    www.knighthoods.de he is one of the few left not even close to the high quality we have been used up until 2000 but decnt dogs in their own right!
    check the bullterrier@work and legendäre Bullterrier section there you´ll see some fine slideshows of whats left and the dogs of the past!

3. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

4. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Nice looking fella!
    Love his colour! Remind me on a friends female!

5. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

That is an awesome picture...

6. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

and it was his bosses favourite dog as well he wouldn't let him jump over that fence : )

7. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

I love it . a dog that knows no limit.

8. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

lol like he realizes

9. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

a decent bt and cross it to a good stafford and then back to a good bt. I've seen some excellent crosses and very beneficial to the bt's

10. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

That sounds like the best plan to me.

11. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

12. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

[​IMG][​IMG]
    I'd say they're doing a pretty good job!

13. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

Good look..........now see if he's game, lol.

14. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Doubt that, haha.

15. jacko

jacko CH Dog

the "game " was perfected in england once and i dare say it can be done again, not overnight of course, the english know a thing or two about dogs !

16. makaz24

makaz24 Big Dog

hell ya thats a good lookin dog

17. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

they are working on recovering the breed 1st, then they'll work on other things i suppose and hope

18. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

no much different than the stafford of old, a little more terrier in the bt equation perhaps?

brigands red rogerson1.jpg

19. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

I would say probably so, may be why they weren't as successful in the pit as Staffs and APBTs.

20. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

i think a bull terrier with hand with a abpt but i think that a bullterrier will win but its hard to say since they both have that drive but since i seen tow bull terriers go at it i was inprested 4 wat i saw