1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

APBT Stickers

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Miss Conduct, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Ok, so i am wanting to put a bulldog sticker on my new truck, but everywhere that accepts paypal (Ebay *cough*) has stickers i think are lame/stupid.

Anyone know of any PAYPAL accepting sites that have good bulldog stickers? .
    i do NOT want any "my pit is the shit", crop'd ear, spike collared stickers.

Thanks!! =)

Oh, and pref. B & W, as colored stickers usually fade in the sun.

2. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

I have my own made. Just words, but they're the exact size and shape that I want em'. I go to a sign place here in my town and he cuts em' for me and even puts them on. All of the ones I have found have pictures of the 110 pound whoppers or cross breeds...If you just want words, I know a guy who can do it.......he does not have paypal, but, I would get one made for you....just tell me what you want and the size....i'll have him give ya a size....he may take credit cards........let me know if you want it.

Andrew

3. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

i think it would be awesome to get decals made up of some of the greats from the past, i would slap a few on my cars if someone made them

4. SAM_I_AM

SAM_I_AM Big Dog

This guy is a member of the site and he makes custom graphics. i dont see a paypal button on the site but he might be able to work something out.

http://www.sedaliapridekennels.com/signsanddecals.html

5. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I would pass.

MC, is there a decaling place around you? I finally took a pic of one of our dogs, a side pic with a good outline, and took it down to a place that makes signs and decals and whatnot. They were able to do a custom one for not much more than I would've paid for some generic AST looking thug-dog off of ebay. ;)

6. pittychick

pittychick Big Dog

I was actually just thinking about this the other day...I have a couple of little decals, but was thinking about trying to get something bigger for the back window.