1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Apbt roflmao please

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Cassa01, Feb 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

sweet so when i have kids and dont want them ill be sure to send you a PM to take them off my hands.

i hope you get where im going with that.

2. Cassa01

Cassa01 Big Dog

Thats totaly diffrant champ . I'm not going to breed my dogs cuz I don't want the pups to end up in idiots hands and fuk the name up more cuz I'd like to keep mine for many years .. Just wondering the avrage life time for pit ? I could google it but I'd rather ask here :)

3. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

these dogs live well past 10 years

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

if cared for decently, we've had them live as short as ten & as long as 14!

5. Cassa01

Cassa01 Big Dog

Nice nice fk that's alot of food money okay in aus ye $ 24 a week on dog mince plus $22 a fortnight on dry food plus other shit so just say $60 every 2 weeks maby more for 10 years Easy over 30k il spend on them not including toys kenneles vet bills al that what comes with it proble close 2..50 grand il spend on my two dogs of the last 10 years wow thts scary but scary love for them hahaO:)

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

if your worried about money id suggest gettin rid of the dogs and getting a hamster.
    dogs aint cheap!

7. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

and just on the breeding thing cassa, you live in oz where unless you live in the ACT, or NT it is against the law to breed apbt. and for a hint QLD is the worst state law and idiot ranger wise in the country, i just moved out of QLD back to my home state as i just didnt feel safe living in the suburbs.

8. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

age varies , i have had one die at nine, and my favourite dog now is ten this year and she doesnt look a day over three nor does she act like it. youd think she was a pup.

9. Cassa01

Cassa01 Big Dog

Laced I'm not worried about money lol if I was I wouldn't of spent so much on them already mate .. I'm in melb man I'm not ganna breed them to many idiots here wher in aus are the legal? Ther band in melb n syd n qld ye ? Wher arnt they?

10. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

read post above . only legal to breed in ACT and NT.
    dude its not hard to find on the net.

11. Cassa01

Cassa01 Big Dog

U said breed not own** n I no but if I was already on here why not ask to make sure ?

12. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

you were asking at the start about breeding as hypothetical. i am hypothetically telling you you cant breed in victoria. and just to clarify if you got your dog recently[in the last five years] your breaking the law. if you are unsure about what the rules are go on the dogzonline forum which is australian i think in the bsl threads there are all the state by state laws listed.

13. skeptic

skeptic Pup

Bullnuts,

Maybe I am stupid, but I still don't get why doing health testing would result in jail time. Are you saying that your dogs all have dog fighting scars that would be enough evidence to convict you of a felony if you took them to a vet to health test them?

14. skeptic

skeptic Pup

And if that is what you are saying, all it is is a lousy excuse. No matter what scars your dog has, that isn't going to be enough to convict you of dog fighting. Are you really worried that your breeding stock couldn't pass the health screens? How bad would it be for you to discover that your best brood bitch was dysplastic and puppies she produces will likely be crippled by the time they are four years old?

15. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

There are no downfalls of health testing I can think of. And if a vet will call on you for bringing a scarred dog in for health testing, you need a new vet A.S.A.P

16. Bullnuts

Bullnuts Banned

Well I'ts my opinion that MY dogs don't need health tests! I'm sure theres a lot of people that feel the same as I do, I don't sell dogs! and never have I ever had one with hip problems, I've owned over a hundred Gamebred dogs in the last 20 years and never have I conciderd a health test, I vet my own animals and do A pretty good job at it! I think when your around these bulldawgs for a while, breeding best to best lookin at them thoroughly,
    Keeping your gene pool free of rejecto traits, you'll pretty much weed out any genetic defects with time! There's been plenty a dog thats died of old age on my yard and not one ever showed any health problems other than age related!
    Health tests are done for sellers and buyers in my honest opinion, for breeders that can't keep a healthy line, and buyers with suspicion that their not buying a healthy dog!!

17. Bullnuts

Bullnuts Banned

And you must think i was born yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bark up another tree!!!!!!!!!!

18. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

what happened to them all ???
    the 100 + game bred dogs that is.
    20 years, all fit healthy dogs, only die of old age, never sell any etc, etc...how are they all going?

19. Bullnuts

Bullnuts Banned

At the present I got 20 on my yard right now, But really don't try to poke holes in my posts! You wont get any answers! I see right through some of you! so it is what it is! I been doin the dam thing for a good minute But I can say selection is a breeders best tool!

20. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

no ones "poking holes"

i think what behavin is doing is called "calling you out on the BS" is that right? anyone :rolleyes: im not great at math but 20 years + 100's of dogs that usually live for 10-12 years do not = 20 dogs, especially if you never sold or killed any of them or did you kill any past a certain age?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.