1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

APBT owners in TX IMPORTANT!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by SFK, Dec 9, 2004.

1. SFK

SFK Top Dog

http://www.lucydog.com/bsl.htm

I was just emailed this. Everyone in TX needs to be aware of what's on the minds of those in charge. I strongly suggest getting involved now before it's to late.

2. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

I have seen this last week and sent in my letter from the samples. Currently the laws restrict BSL in Texas. Hopefully it will stay that way. Thanks for posting SFK

3. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

My bad....too many open windows. But damn that sucks for people in the TX.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2004
  4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

huh? i know i'm a blonde & all but i don't get that last statement:confused:

5. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

Damn I'm in TX and that sucks. Its crazy. Its already proven that BSL laws don't solve anything. All people are gonna do is keep doing what they have been doing. Nothing is going to change. Or they will go for a different breed. Pitbulls aren't the only dogs that some people use to do illegal things with.