1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

APBT online peds ???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gh32, Feb 5, 2009.

1. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I sent them 30 bucks and was just curious how long it usually takes to allow access to the site?What's the longest anyone here ever had to wait?

2. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

its now run by the feds, so your activaction time may vary

3. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

can u please ellaborate?

4. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

well known fact that the feds/hsus are in control of that board now, and have used transcripts/peds in court

5. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

What do mean,run by the feds?I hope not but I was just wanting to get some peds made up on my dogs.

6. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

well its not that well known.... why do all of you here have to be so high and mighty????

and anyone that post win records and what nots on PEDS ONLINE are phucking stoopid anyway and need to be caught. those who need to know know. those who dont....can read it on the phuckion net....

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Took 6 days for me, sent paypal.

8. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

I've been a member there for years and its just like this site, there are certain things you just don't share with the public. Don't post win records or talk about any events after 1979 and don't post personal information. Other than that its a good useful site.

9. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

how am i being "high and mighty"? i would REALLY love to know. hell, read THIS very forum and you will find examples from people who were tried and info from peds-online was used in the prosecution(verdin). its no big secret and hasnt been for over a year. they finally got wise so the "php-nuke" no longer shows up when they are downloading pages
    if the sharing of information is "high and mighty" then so be it, no need to get butt hurt about it.

10. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

I had issues getting activated and if you just email them they will make sure everything is ready for you to long in. It took about 3 emails for me to get activated. Hope this helps.

11. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Yeah,I think I understand what your saying now.It would be stupid to post wins or whatever on peds online,beyond stupid more like retarded.I would like to fix some peds up for myself so I can have them on my computer and email to the few people I might want to see them.Also I don't want to lose my money,it's not much but I hate to be ripped off.I payed with Paypal also so I figured it would've been activated by now.