1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

APBT free to a good home

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by dunlap, Jun 11, 2007.

1. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

First off, I do not fight ANY of my animals.

I just had a guy drop of a "supossed"** colby bred pit bull at my house. He said that he was getting rid of because she killed his fight'n chickens So far she seems to be very human friendly but VERY dog agressive so if you want her, she HAS to be kept seperate from other dogs. She has papers but they are lost right now and being that she is from Mexico, he will have to wait until he gets up with his uncle to get new papers for her. He didnt speak very good english and I dont know spanish so it was kinda hard to communicate with the guy but he "knew of me" so that's why he gave her to me. She is about 50-55 lbs. and looks like a fawn/chocolate with white markings. She is pretty scarred up on her face/head and on her front legs and has He brought her chain to me that he was using on her...it is 5/8" thick and about 17' long so she is not on it now, to say the least.

Any ways, if you are interested you can send me a message for more info on her. And although I'm "advertising this on the computer...I WILL NOT let her go to just anyone. I would like to keep her but I just cant right now....

***Post edited for content. Miakoda***

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2007
  2. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

you want me to look after her till you can keep her? i have the extra space so it is no problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2007
  3. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

I sent you a message.