1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

APBT clothing

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BostonBully, Jun 16, 2009.

1. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

I am looking for somewhere that sells APBT gear. Something that says game dog on it or something along those lines. Nothing too over the top. Not really my style.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2009
  2. masta of game

masta of game Banned

some shops do t-shirt printing. put your fav picture in a USB and buy a nice tshirt and take it to them

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2009
  3. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

4. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Big Dog

5. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

6. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

7. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Thanks! I'm sure you will be happy with them!

8. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Let me know when you get some designs like the Mayday one's but of other dogs like skull, dibo, midnight cowboy, buck, art, zebo, jeep, redboy, banjo..some of the other greats! i'd definitely buy a bunch of those haha, one for every day of the week:D

9. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

OK. lol. :D
    Keep checking the website..Chinaman and Buck will be there soon as well as the Hollingsworth dogs. Mayday is not officially available yet but will be today or tomorrow.

10. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Those are some nice designs.I'll keep checking in to see when you get some more dogs on there.They're really good.

11. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Thank you very much! Glad you like them. :D

12. cutt

cutt CH Dog

awesome SD...

13. aakash

aakash Pup

there are many custom t shirt printing service providers. You can even make your design online I think you should try for this.