1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Anyword on Bobby Hall???

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by NewSchoolDogMan, Sep 12, 2010.

1. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

So I am well aware that last year, there have been rumors that Bobby Hall has passed away. However, I still haven't been able to get a definitive answer on this legendary dogman. Does anyone know if the rumors were true, or was it just that, a rumor? I am hoping it is the latter. Thanks.

2. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

It was posted here before by myself and others that it was a mistake that someone made when his stud dog shorty rock pearl died. It was on the gazzette and the person misread it and started posting all over the Internet that hall was dead.

3. 1916

1916 Big Dog

The mans number is on his website call him,he will tell you he is alive

4. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

like mark twain said..."the rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated"

5. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Dead!!!...if u got 2500 for that dog that he's selling I'm pretty sure he will come bacc to life!!....lmao!!!

6. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

hes charging you that much??

7. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Hell yeah!!....hall's gentleman=2500

8. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

you gonna take it?

9. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Naaaa!!!....but it's a reason he's selling that dog like that!!...lol....and ima leave it at that!!

10. can anybody post his web address?

11. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Doesn't have one anymore!!

12. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

13. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

people have spent plenty more on dogs then that and his dogs are complimented by many players, Blackrock/Evo included, who rips on just about everyone. Dogs can close thier mouths

14. eastend

eastend Big Dog

$2500
    OR
    £2500 SOMEONE WILL SNAP THAT UP:rolleyes: