1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

anyone use this?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Buck E. Owens, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

2. popper

popper CH Dog

what would you use it for ? like before or after a workout?

3. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

That should be used between workouts but i see to much sodium as ingredients, which can help on fast recovering for short periods of time (if minerals lost after workout) but will retain water.

4. BlaznJon

BlaznJon Pup

how a bout useing plain pedalite.

5. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

thanks , wasnt sure how it compared to other pedalite solutions.

6. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

Using aftermarket electrolytes in a dog is a joke. Just a selling item because as humans we lose electrolytes through sweat during workout, where as a dog doesn't lose them like us. A balance diet and good source of food along with normal water consumption will do the job just the same without spending money on a product that is not beneficial to the dog. Sodium and Potassium are going to be the two main types of electrolytes your dog will consume, both of these elements can and will be given through their food or possible a supplement. A multi vitamin can do this easily, I have been researching a similar style of this supplement by adding nothing more than salt to the dog's diet. I am still researching this, been doing it for a couple of weeks and still not done though. Your cash and I am just saying what I know and learned.

7. act284

act284 Big Dog

I would just use pedialyte...although I never used it for a keep...more so when i run into sickness and dehydration related issues...good idea