1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone raise chickens?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by St. Ides, Mar 16, 2014.

1. St. Ides

St. Ides Big Dog

Glad I'm not in California.
    [​IMG]

2. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

I raise em, Right out the KFC Box to my mouth !!! LMFAO......

3. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

^^^ Popeye's, Church's and Kajun Krispy all better than KFC

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

4. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

LMAO, church's??? O, hex naw!!!

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

churchs is gross, kfc is alright... popeyes is FIRE!!!! lol

6. treezpitz

Popeyes is better than the others, down here we got Golden Chick, that's some good stuff too.

7. treezpitz

Back in the Chi we got all kinds of chicken joints but Harolds is one of the best.

8. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

The real Church's, in LA

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

9. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

:ohshit:Ah yea...I like Popeyes, & Bojangles too!!!

10. treezpitz

Maybe y'all got a different church's there but I believe we're talking about the same greasy, nasty shyt. Yellow sign, found in every hood next to chevron? Yup, same one.

11. St. Ides

St. Ides Big Dog

Never had it. Never had Popeye's either. Both are found in the hood about 20-30mins away from here. Up my way we have KFC and Lee's. I typically don't buy fried chicken from fast food joints, though.

12. treezpitz

Popeyes is a winner Ides, try their shrimp (or crawfish when in season). If I had my own chickens, I wouldn't be buying from popeyes either, I'd be frying/grilling em up at home.

13. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I was about to say who the hell ain't had Popeye's? But if you got a yard full of chickens guess that makes sense.

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

14. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

If you're not eating chicken out of your yard you havnt had good chicken yet.

15. treezpitz

I believe you 100% blok! We have a local restaurant who farms their own chickens around here and they have by far the BEST chicken I've ever had.

16. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

I'd hve to say Popeye's out of all them would probably be the best. Church's greasy, KFC not cooked all the way. The best fried chicken to me is homemade. It's just not good fast food IMO.

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Ive treid to make homemade...but i cant get the breading to stick! It always falls off....lol......

18. St. Ides

St. Ides Big Dog

Paper towel dry chicken. Dip in flour. Dip in egg wash. Dip in breading. Place in frying oil that is already at temp. Done deal.

19. XLR8

XLR8 Big Dog

I've only ever seen Popeye's in the USA, but KFC is everywhere. Popeye's is better in my opinion. I used to raise Aseel, of which Kaura Aseel are my favourite. I would love to get back into these birds, but I need to move somewhere more suitable first.

20. david63

david63 CH Dog

KFC I've grown up on it.But Popeye's Chicken is number one in my book.