1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone know where I can find a good

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Megger, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Megger

Megger Pup

kennel/breeder?

In the next year I am looking for a male pup to hopefully compete in shows. anyone have any good suggestions? friends? links?

2. Elysium

Elysium Pup

3. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

4. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

Were are u from?... Go to a show ..... Make friends..... And do some research...

5. popper

popper CH Dog

she can just find what she needs here

6. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

It would be better for you to attend shows and see the structure of the dogs that repeatedly win. Then you'll have a better idea of what type of pups to look for. All show dogs are not gamedogs and in my opinion you can tell the difference in the show ring. So with that said, you should be able to meet people who have good dogs as well as look at the dogs in person, which will allow you options. JMO

7. ultimatek9

ultimatek9 Top Dog

What registry are interested in showing in?
    Are you looking to do any other activities or just conformation?

8. Phyzzle

Phyzzle Big Dog

9. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

10. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

http://rampagekennels.moonfruit.com

I don't sell many pups but I do have plenty of friends who are breeding dogs that are winning in the ring. Hit me with an email if your interested!! Actually have a friend who is repeating a breeding between his GD CH and CH with the first breeding producing 2 GD CHs, and 3 CHs (with one of those CHs being 5 points from GDCH)

11. Blau

Blau Big Dog

Off topic but I love your dogs!

12. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

Thanks Blau much appreciated!