1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone know first hand about tnt dogs?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Colby Eli, Feb 9, 2010.

1. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I couldn't tell you. But I do know you can find her e-mail addy on this site if anyone wants to ask her ...

EDIT: Just wanted to add, while I in no way, shape or form condone what she did with her early dogs, it is not a new phenomenon. Dog men have been setting up matches & dodging hard comp since the old days. Not saying it's right, just saying the practice was around long before she was.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2010
  2. KINGKRACKER1

KINGKRACKER1 Big Dog

show...not gone into "great bulldogs"...just alot of that t-n-t blood...imo would not own one..

3. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

True. But considering all the bulldogs being hunted today, how many nowadays go against "great" bulldogs. Not many.

I will say this: Do the most TNT dogs stack up to true gamebred dogs? No. The only exception might be Grim & some of his offspring. Most serious dogmen who saw Grim go had nothing but good things to say & some even bought pups off him.

Do TNT dogs stack up against most of the blue dogs out there? Yes. TNT dogs are head & shoulders above most of the blue stuff out there hands down. The only thing better then a TNT blue is a truly gamebred blue, like Rook's Ghost or a Lacefield dog.

JMHO.

Take it easy & be blessed.

4. They make some pretty show dogs. but this guy is only 25% TNT [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. AGame

AGame CH Dog

hes a damn fine looking dog

6. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

7. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Well, if you want to doubt the word of J. Kelly & the SDJ ...

And FYI, he is roughly 3/4th staff, 1/4th APBT. The old school Watchdog was NOT "bully" blood. ;)

Blessings ...

8. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

so that dog is a Ch.?

9. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Nope. He is not a CH. He was denied his CH. certificate. BUT ... all his reports WERE accepted & published as wins by the SDJ. So technically, he's a 3xw, but NOT a CH.

His owner says he was denied his CH. b/c he was blue (which could be true). Others say he was denied his CH. b/c he looked too clean (which also could be true).

But since when does the SDJ accept & report wins then have dogs inspected before awarding CHs? I thought you had to have 3 contract wins, which he did. So who's to tell? There is so much to this it's like a tangled ball of yarn.

But bottom line? He is a SDJ confirmed 3xw, but not a CH.

Crazy, I know, but that's how it panned out.

Hope this helps.

Blessings ...

10. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

from my understanding he was awarded a certificate after the drama settled but was never published as a champion.
    regardless of what may have been or any other stories like abk mentioned a few time he is an official 3xw but not a recognized champion for whatever reason.
    there are many champions and even a few grch that look clean as a whistle, there are even more dogs that go into under average competition like trouble did.

11. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

^^^^^
    True.

12. Great looking dog .

13. John Galt

John Galt Pup

ABK wrote, "He is a SDJ confirmed 3xw, but not a CH." I don't understand what that means. What is a confirmed 3xw? I was under the impression that the whole system used by the SDJ was on the honor system. Did the SDJ have employees they sent out in the field to watch and confirm these things? If it was on the honor system and the SDJ believed one part of the story, wouldn't they believe the whole thing and make the dog a SDJ champion?

Also, if the stories Trouble's owner told were true, why would Trouble's owner use a Wildside female to produce Grim? Using that Wildside female makes it look like the owner was trying to breed out the Trouble blood not breed more of it in. If Trouble was what the owner claimed, why didn't the owner stick to the 3/4 Amstaff breedings? Why would the owner change something that was successful and breed to gamebred stock?

14. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Yes, from what I understand, the SDJ works on an honor system. You do have to send in dog names, handler names & a ref name to be should they wish to confirm anything however. I think you may have to submit witness names as well, but I'm not sure on that. I was never a subscriber to the SDJ. I have this aversion to self-incrimination. Crazy, I know, but it's a quirk I have. lol.

Anyway, the SDJ did accept & publish all of Trouble's wins, but when certain people began making noise about Trouble looking untouched & the reports being faked, they decided to deny him his CH. certificate despite the fact he met all criteria to be a CH. (3 contract wins, accepted & reported).

That is why Trouble is an SDJ verfied 3xw, but NOT a CH. The only difference between a 3xw & a CH. is he doesn't have the piece of paper that awards him the title of CH.

As for ST's breeding practices, even before Grim she always used some gamebred blood. Here are two she had long before Grim:

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=19319

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=8227

Maggie Moo Cow is another that had TNT dog gamebred blood, but her ped isn't complete in the database.

As for after Grim, here is some she has bred, off of him in fact:

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=222512

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=98094

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=83736

So as you can see, ST is (or was, IDK if she even had dogs any more) breeding back into her Trouble blood.

Hope this helps.

Blessings ...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2010
  15. Colby Eli

Colby Eli Big Dog

Why the heck would anyone send in that stuff it just looking to get busted?
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

16. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

the truth is if no one ever reported or if the magazines never existed then most people here wouldnt own the dogs they own.
    do you think people would know about any of these bloodlines?

17. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Yeah & guess what Colby? ST got busted! But the fact is, people have been reporting matches for as long as match dogs have been around. It's a way to get the word out so you can stud out your winning male, sell puppies easier & make yourself look good. Like it or not, bottom line that's all the mags are for.

But I had a fellow say to me one time "Why would you subscribe, let alone report your activities to a magazine dedicated to an illegal activity? I'm not going to put an ad in 'Drug Dealer Times' telling people I'm growing weed & selling it. That's stupid. Those who need to know, will know & those who don't know, don't need to" And I have lived by his saying ever since. :)

Blessings ...

18. Colby Eli

Colby Eli Big Dog

I read something about that and he got away because of freedom of speech. I use to get it way back when and am considering renewing my subscription.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

19. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Last I heard it was shut down.

The HSUS Assists New York State Police in Arrests of Suspected Dogfighting Ring | The Humane Society of the United States

But I'm sure it or something like it sprung up to take it's place. As for me, I have never subscribed & never will b/c if you do guess what? HSUS has your name & addy. Furthermore, the SDJ or any mag like it is considered dog fighting pharaphanalia (sp?) & possession of such can at least get you investigated & at worst get you put in jail.

Blessings ...

20. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

why is the ped in there twice?

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [8494] :: TURPIN'S BLU TROUBLE (3XW)