1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone has experienced with Gr Ch O'steven Virgil ROM

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by pitbull-kid, Jan 31, 2010.

1. pitbull-kid

pitbull-kid Big Dog

Pedigree Of : GR CH O. STEVEN'S VIRGIL ROM

What kind of dogs do they throw? General description of the bloodline? size, temperament, percentage, any known manbiters from the line?

It's the kind of line that is really hard to find information on. So, any input is welcomed, thank you :)

2. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

I like it, but I would rather have the homer blood through the cholly boy stock. The thing I like is that they are tough as any, but in my opinion have a lower percent of honest dogs. If I were to get some more virgil dogs they would have to be crossed with the mogen david blood.
    j

3. pitbull-kid

pitbull-kid Big Dog

I just got a bitch tight O'steven Virgil ROM and redboy/jocko... I'm experienced in the latter but really have no clue when it comes to Virgil

4. The Heavy Virgil dogs tend to be big and dumb. The Ch Cholly Boy/Ch Zero side is much better.(through the cholly boy x Zera r.o.m Breeding) See Zero was a litter mate to Virgil and just as good of a dog. He just wasn't as highly publicized. He beat what was thought to be an unbeatable dog. Mogen David is nothing special but his son Ch Tiny is. Ch Sniper is probably The best Homer Dog alive.

5. pitbull-kid

pitbull-kid Big Dog

Thanks for the input, but I heard the inbred O steven virgil is the hard working, very very human friendly... though agree on one point. If you say dumb, as in they are game, then I'll have to agree.

6. POST

POST Pup

Who is sniper down off of?

7. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

mogen david isnt the greatest dog but he produced well and that was my point. Who did zero beat?

8. POST

POST Pup

I know zero is a Ch but I'm not aware of his records etc..would like to know more about it myself. I've never heard of the sniper dog but there is a lot more homer or o.stevens bred dogs if you wish...out there that aren't advertised...to say the sniper dog is the best homer dog alive raises my curiosity to know more of why someone might think so.

9. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

same here, can you show his ped?

10. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

I herd they tend to have some monster hangers. i too herd they tend to be on the dumb side.

Vic

11. POST

POST Pup

Dumb game or dumb as in common sense? I don't know about being dumb, maybe if they're real tight inbred....big hangers though yes.

12. Robber

Robber Big Dog

I believe the dog PMJay is talking about is is BB's Evil. He was apparently dodged by many because he was a real killer that could bite through an oak tree. I don't know if you want to call it smarts, adaptability, or just luck of style, but Zero managed to hang on for dear life and not allow him to get anywhere to do any damage and outlasted him.

13. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

As in no common sense. Just what i have been told though.

Vic

14. POST

POST Pup

Nah...not true, if they don't have any common sense somebody left the brains out when they made them...or they're just too tight...just as if it was any other line.

15. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

thanks Robber, hey anyone know how sniper is bred?

16. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Thats usualy the case

Vic

17. Sniper is littermate to Big Paul's Little Black Dogg 2xw off of O Steven's Maxwell x Boyscout's Diamond aka O Steven's Elvira. BTW Evil was just on great dog that Zero beat. He broke Evil down and put the finish on. Evil as a hell of a bulldog though. Sniper is originally from the NYC area. He was set up one time and went uphill against a monster and bit him down in 20.

18. bliss

bliss Pup

19. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

unable to access.

20. deadrabbitsoc.

deadrabbitsoc. Big Dog

this one was ok.lost dead game.has produced some good quality better than himself.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=123776
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=116663

this was an incredible breeding.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=78655
    that produced further down the road.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=311494

the best brood bitch by far is patty cakes
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=107971
    the best brood bitch from o.stevens in his own words and of those that witnessed her.she has produced acceptionally at every breeding.check her offsprings and grand siblings.