1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone ever use these dog registeries ?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by jeepfreek, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

The ADBA is sucking ass for registering all that Bully trash. I felt bad for that one naive guy who bought a Bully thinking it was a pit bull and then going to the show circuit and the judges not even looking at his dog, lol.

2. mdoggz

mdoggz Pup

APBR will register a pit bullfrog in Australia...No questions asked just send them 20 bucks !!!

3. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

the nkc has a prety descent registry and im sorry but adba has went to shiyt there are under big brother hard even i like the nkc i think if go to there site u wwill like them too word to the wise when u regiter your dog with adba its kinda like saying i have a fighting dog here were i live even if u aint into that here is the nkc website i been using these guys
    as they are not under the radar like adba and aadr imo and they are starting to hold alot hunting and various events in all types of things all over the country they are a all breed registry here is there site Welcome to the National Kennel Club Inc. they are speedy and very accurate and helpful other wise just use your own records imo thats the safest no paper trail ;)