1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else running Bullyson Blood?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Bullyson, Aug 9, 2008.

1. gameone

gameone Big Dog

ppplease.....

2. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

...wish i woulda jumped on that last one when i had the chance cp :rolleyes: damn lol

3. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Nice Hounds.

4. roobs

roobs Pup

i took semen off a dog we imported from floyd a few years ago, im about to use it sorry i cant paste the link but his name is beudreaux ch guy. could someone try find him peds online please, he was off boss and it was that long ago i cant remember his dams name but floyd told me he was a good one.

5. roobs

roobs Pup

i just found him but still havent worked out how to post the ped he is of boss out of smilin susie says she is 3x on the ped but im pretty sure she won 5.

6. Tank1

Tank1 Big Dog

7. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

8. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

9. cajunpits

cajunpits Pup

a young man drove all the way from Chi-town to get him Caesar he wasn't about to take a chance on him going anywhere but home with him

10. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Yep, i just wish i had the room when ya told me lol. i really like that breeding, i remember you tellin me about the dude though

11. POST

POST Pup

12. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

No 8-ball stuff lol? c'mon yall

13. Mayday81

Mayday81 Pup

14. roobs

roobs Pup

thanks mac that b him we bred him once back when we got him in, and he gave us a couple good ones that could win, so am looking foward to some more soon. he isnt bred as tight as some others on here but he is all we have down here so i will probably stick him to a gyp i like, she is jeep redboy rascal bred dog, mostly redboy down from stp,s ch tag, she is real game and not much else, im hoping he adds the firepower.

15. burnbrain

burnbrain Pup

From which dog you prefer the Bullyson Blood - from midnight cowboy, from maverick, skull and etc? And of course why?

16. gameone

gameone Big Dog

Midnight cowboy is mavericks grandsire and maverick produced skull.Me I wouldnt want any Maverick,very over populated and watered down dogs from it theses days.And any dog off skull you can keep.These days skull is so watered down it aint funny..Now dont get me wrong there are few folks out there doing the dogs right with these lines but those folks are far and few between..I see on here 2 generations of untested dogs and people are beside themselfs over the ped.If there petbulls they should be addressed as so.Do them right and please dont make 3 gen's of them just to sell..

17. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

What he said..^^Too much paper breeding going on with these dogs. Been that way for quite some time.

18. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Say what you want about skull, but its the truth coming from Badger!

19. gameone

gameone Big Dog

please .........

20. cajunpits

cajunpits Pup

LOL I'm with gameone Pleeaseee!!! LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2010