1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody see the news

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wicked13, Dec 2, 2015.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lol, I had some gorilla glue a few weeks ago. Good shit. I'm puffing on sour D this weekend. Last weekend was purple night train. Loving the cali and Colorado nuggz here on the east coast. ...

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I'm puffin on mid grade lol...piss test suck , mid is easier to get out of my system.I do slip the good stuff in from time to time.

3. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Yes Sour diesels great. I havent got to try purple nightrain ONLY urkle and gdp i recomend some tangie if u Every come actos it great flavor and hit right behind The Eyes

4. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Man mids work good too anything is better then brick u should try a silver surfer vaporizer it makes everything taste better even brick has a taste in it But mids and top Sheif have a taste out if this world

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Thanks for the advice.I just been rolling blunts with it.Taste a lot better in a blunt to me.

6. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Well The Cool thing about The vaporizer is it hits like a bong But you dont burn your buds so no cumbustion it Just Heats up the thc so you save your lungs ONLY drawback is it plugs into The wall . You ever try The consentrates good flavor in them But sometimes a bit much

7. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I'm on the blue dream moonrock this week! Talking about the Shit!!!

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I bet Cajun,a buddy of mine said any of it with the word blue in it is pretty good.I had some a while back and I think it was called blue cheese or something like that.That was good shit.

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yeah blue cheese is bomb Shit. The moon rock is nugs covered in oil then dipped in keif, it's 56% thc. Mind boogling Shit lol

10. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Yeah blue cheese is great blueberry crossed with exodus cheese kurupts moon rocks is the shit in a good bong .. You all need to take some dabs lol

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Been there and done that bro..girl scout dabs, and mr magoo or shome shit ..lol and a mystery mix...that shit a little to strong for me.

12. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

LMAO they don't call me Shatter McDabbin for nothing!

13. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lol I smoked some BC with this girl I was dating and she would ever smoke with me again. Lol was only the 2nd time I seen someone totally bug out on tree.

14. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Anybody ever try the live resin I've seen it but never tried it but it's crazy expensive like 40 a gram out here

15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Bro I have saw over 90 percent mm pure and declined.I also saw the people who did not decline ..lol ..not me....

16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I have smoked the best weed being Purple Haze and maxed out at around 34 percent.And I challenge anyone to present me weed pushin that.Lots of motherfuckers say they got Purp and yea prolly so but it ain't hittin 34 percent , 34 percent in a whole joint.Lol I have saw a dab hit over 90 perecent on somethin the size of a match head...34 percent will rock yo world and 70 and above is toooooo dam much for me...I have went 34 percent to 75 percent and turned down over 90. Lol...34 percent will blow yo mind if u aintnuse to it.

17. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yeah I definitely only use flowers when I have Shit to do!

18. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

what ya prefer sativas. hybrids or indicas day I'm a sativa or at least a sativa dominate man but at night I like a nice indica

19. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I like the heavy indica when I'm not on the go. I don't normally do pure sativa but a more sativa dominant is what I prefer for anytime smoke.

20. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Pure sativas are just like a pure indica to me, I need to be free of responsibility for the day. Indica will leave me on the couch stuck and sativa will have me aimlessly wandering through my mind thinking about Shit from.different perspectives and all lol