1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody have any of the Old Busenbark..

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by dolemite, Feb 22, 2011.

1. dolemite

dolemite Pup

Rattler Stuff left?..

2. LivewireT

LivewireT Big Dog

3. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

i've read larry was the real deal. nice looking ped.

4. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

I would love to read that, do you mind? PM!

JR is producing well, I might add! Got a grandson of his

Livewire, you still got the hides for sale?

5. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

sorry, it wasn't an on-line article i read, and it wasn't mine so i can't help. hope you understand.

6. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Understandable, thanks for not blowing me off, lol.

7. dolemite

dolemite Pup

8. Big O

Big O Pup

9. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

10. Big O

Big O Pup

Thanks Slim i've been stickin with mostly busenbark crosses because they have a higher percentage of producing fast lane bull dogs. I've been workin with Busenbark dogs for about 10 years and during that time i've worked with other bloodlines like nigerino, sorrells, red boy deacon, lukane, boudreaux, jeep, heinzl, and chinaman but i perfer busenbark dogs because they've out performed alot of really good dogs that i've come across. the only other out that i'm workin with right now is a heavy eli male http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=385194 and he gives my busenbark dogs a run for there money.

11. thall28

thall28 Big Dog

Like the way your dogs are put togther Big O

12. Big O

Big O Pup

thanks thall28

13. preme

preme CH Dog

i like how that white bitch is bred ...
    p

14. Big O

Big O Pup

15. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

Well, I c U hav ur handz full;-) DB haz som 'DAMN' gud houndz... Almost went dat away (yrs ago) hehehe... Until, I purchased diz 'AWESOM' b!tch... http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=161207 BEST OF LUCK 2 YA!

16. Big O

Big O Pup

thanks slim i really like the red boy jeep your bitch has in her. I've seen a lot of success with 3/4 tight to a 1/4 out. If you end up gettin some pups on the ground and maybe want to work out a deal for some trading, i'd like to add that to my yard to click with the red boy jeep stuff i have in my busenbark dogs

17. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

Thanx, Big O;-)

I lost dat b!tch last year... Broke my 'HEART':-( But, sh!t happenz! & WE must remain TRU & 'HUMBLE'... hehehe! Here's her replacement thou:-) http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=325185

Wuld 'LUV' 2 raise som BUSENBARK houndz;-)

18. Big O

Big O Pup

I've gotta say i haven't had to look for new blood in a long time but i always told everybody if I did it would be a jeep red boy rascal cross... I heard thats some the main jeep cross that's been performing better than the others . I can pm some info your way if you want to discuss more details

19. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

I can only b 'HONEST' wit myself... Im VERY 'HAPPY' wit my Jeep/Redboy/Rascal;-) But, I went anotha direction wit diz... hehehe! Wat do U think? http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=363131

Furthermor, hit ME wit a PM;-)

20. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

the crib dogs are good i lost my boy 2 years ago i need to get back over there he's only few miles down the road good fellow good dogs