1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

any way to see who our unregistered guests are?

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by raided2, Sep 18, 2008.

1. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

I have over 15,000 pages of disclosure in my dogfighting case and there is written proof in it that HSUS local law enforcement is monitoring a lot of pro pitbull message boards I have had one detective in particular follow me from one board to another and many of you dogg lover are at risk ,isthere any way to see who the unregistered guests are ? Or to keep the good guys aware of who is monitoring the board?

2. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Good question.

3. Well my friend, those people tagging alone just pissed their pants.:D

This forum has A LOT of members who respect the history and the functionality of the breed. Let that detective crack his head following you around. Unless He/she is a Federal agent, they cannot do crap to us. He/she is restricted to their location. That said, we all know and are aware that there are several tree hugging humaniacs and law "enforcer" in the forum.

THIS IS WHY I SPEAK SO LOUDLY......lol

This is me W mooning them....lol

4. TRUEPITS

TRUEPITS Big Dog

i think the moderators can see the IP number of these unregister guest..it will state their location as well...

5. TRUEPITS

TRUEPITS Big Dog

That investigator should be out trying to get the killers, rapists, and child molesters...while he is worried about dogs there are kids getting killed and sexually molested...

6. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

True but the HSUS investigators give all the info they find to all local law enforcement and highy inflame what they interpet to be crimes and you have to remember the HSUS cOULD CARE LESS IF THEY WALKED BY A MURDER OF AN INNOCCENT GRANDMOTHER or a young child bieng molested all they care aboout is abolishing our bred plain and simple:eek:

7. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Very true, Raided. It boils my blood how much many Americans seem to care more about what happens to a dog than a child.

8. TRUEPITS

TRUEPITS Big Dog

ooh yes it does...you guys heard about HSUS buying out puppy mills? let me find the link...
    People need to wake up for reals...Other wise we all going to not only lose our dogs..but our freedom with the simplest thing...

9. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

Please cross post it True Pitts

10. rhumble

rhumble Big Dog

raided2
    a person with knowledge can access our pcs, webcams, microphones, tracing ip's, recover deleted or formated files......
    i heard that police can even hear stuff from a portable phone turned off...

11. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

Yeah Rhumble the device that you are talking about is called an infinnity bug we found one in our handset land line on May 19th 2008