1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Any texas Breeders

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by purovargas, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Anyone know of any other reputable Texas breeders other than Openhouse Kennels that breed from mayday? Also has anyone ever bought from openhouse, it says on their website that they don't sell pups unless you have references and a job for two years. Are all breeders this strict? I am a full time college student trying to be an Engineer I haven't had a job in two years, I hope this doesn't deter them from selling to me.

2. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

Maybe it's better for you to wait until you finish studying, and then think of buying a apbt(or other dog)? Just saying:)

3. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Any good breeder will be at least that strict.

4. Thanks for the quick replies, I want to own a true pitbull before the breed dies out and the MUTT Razors Edge,Greyline,Gotti bloodlines takeover. I want to help save the bloodlines and keep a part of American History alive.

5. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Indeed. :)

6. PERRO

PERRO Big Dog

Openhouse is not that strict. If you have the cash they will sell you a dog.

7. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

Yeah at 1500 dollars a pup, ole Chico Debarge aint turning that down

8. Is there any other kennels?

9. lbmkdaley

lbmkdaley Pup

texas hold'em combine have good dogs

10. Do they have a site and where are they located I am out of San Antonio, I was looking for carver bloodline cause it's from SA or maybe some machobuck. I wish I could find some breeders here in SA continuing his line.

11. lbmkdaley

lbmkdaley Pup

no web site there in texas no over priced machobuck stuff

12. Everyone always says that about machobuck and mayday.

13. lbmkdaley

lbmkdaley Pup

theirs good dogs for much cheaper trust

14. lbmkdaley

lbmkdaley Pup

15. access is denied

16. lbmkdaley

lbmkdaley Pup

you have peds online