1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Any Slat Mills for Sale in NY area?

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Rocky H. Balboa, Nov 8, 2005.

1. I am reaching out to see if any of you are aware of any Slat Mill sellers (new or used) in my area. I tried googling but did not find anything. I currently run my dog 8 miles in about 45 minutes. He seems ready for more but I am not. My knee caps ache from working the bike (I use a short bike in order to have better control in case of an emergency).

I was intending to buy one from HBK but thought the shipping may kill me. Thus, I am reaching out. I have never had one but feel it is necessary to maintain and improve my dog's conditioning.

Do you have any advice on what to look for and avoid (in terms of equipment construction)? As long as it is fine working condition, fits my dog's size/weight, and it does not cost an arm and a leg, I will thank you for any guidance.

2. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

im thinking about getting one of those trike things when mine gets older so i dont have to worry about him pullen and i could use it for LSU games.

3. gametime

gametime Pup

my partner and i can custom build u one for $425-525 dollars. there nicewe also do kennels, swivels, breeding stands and sleds --email me @ *** Sorry no emails allowed in open forum they can email you below ;) *** Marty if your interested in a good quailty mill made by a professional.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2005