1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

any one know these dogs?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by p1tbull, Oct 27, 2009.

1. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

any info gr ch loki and ch honey. One of my friends buddy is getting one from this litter from the philps and i want to see how they look like or the ped be fine. thx

<!-- / message --> <!-- controls -->

2. Rickf3

Rickf3 Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2009
  3. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

will i ask him and he said its from redboy jocko bolio tombstone and banjo stuff.

4. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

hit me up kid, stop asking on public forums

5. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

If you want to see some pics you might try looking the the gallery at antohinkennels.com Thay have several pics of ch. and gr. ch. dogs.

6. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

7. Jelet

Jelet Banned

Thats a different loki.

thats the right pedigree of loki.

I know of the grch.loki X ch.honeybunch breeding. I'll just say this... they are both LEGIT bulldogs... I was going to get a pup of them if I had the money. But money is tight for me right now.

Here is honeybunches pedigree.

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [311267] :: DQZ'S HONEYBUNCH 4XW ®

agreed.

They are Jeep/patrick/Mayday

Check your PM's p1tbull. I sent you some info on the breeding.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2009
  8. Red Devil

Red Devil Big Dog

The Lonzo's Bad Loki was a MI dog and was a very good one. He was also an AADR show CH!