1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

any one heard of this?

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by mike333, Aug 17, 2005.

1. mike333

mike333 Big Dog

Recently I seen on T.V. people over in pakistan have been using pit bulls along with other breeds for bear baiting.It's a sport{if you wanna call it that:mad: }where people release bears weighing up to 300pds. into a area and let the dogs{usually pit bulls} and bear have at it.Theres been reports of pit bulls missing ears,tails,legs,eyes ect.Anyone feel the same way I do wich is:mad:

2. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Sounds Bad But It Is A Sport That People Do Participate In I've Heard Of It! I Think It Is Cruel And Unusual Punishment A F****** 300 Pound Bear And A Dog Maybe Weighing 60-80 Lbs. I Think That They Let The Dogs Hunt In Packs Though.

3. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Read the book History of the Fighting dogs and you will learn even more about this sport! Good book!!!

4. GaDog

GaDog Big Dog

Seen it on the internet some time ago. I also understand that is were alot of overseas sales are going to. At least that is what I heard from "someone" in Orange County, N.C. Hmmm wonder who would be doing that from that area? Hey but they say talk is cheap unless its true.

5. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Appreciate It Bgfu

6. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

In Pakistan & those surrounding countries, the Bully Kutta & Gull Terr are usually the dogs of choice (even over the APBT). Animal-animal fighting (dog-dog, dog-bear, dog-tiger, etc) is legal & is very popular over there. The chances of any of us "westerners" ever owning a Bully Kutta or Gull Terrier is nill due to the fact that they hold their dogs in such high regards.

www.moloss.com & check on breeds of the moloss at the upper left

7. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Just saw the special on this on the animal planet. The show was more about a bear rescue. The dogs they use look like pit mixes and dogos.

8. mike333

mike333 Big Dog

Yeah I didnt get to catch all of it.Miakoda your right about the breeds they use.After I posted this I went and looked it up.Guess it pays to do your homework first.:o

9. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

It's no big deal really. A friend in college was from Saudi Arabia. He owned a Bully Kutta (a nasty lil dog if I must say :D), so he actually made me do some research into the breed.