1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

any kennels in dfw need help no pay

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by newgenxdogman, Feb 14, 2011.

1. im new to the forum and im new to the abpt breed im looking to work with a kennel in the dfw area that needs help im lookin to get some experiance with the breed i have a pitbull puppy that is 12 weeks i have posted on the bloodline fourm and many people tell me i need to work around the breed im not looking to get paid im looking to get experiance let me know

2. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

hands on is goo but try to find this the complete gamedog by ed faron. its a good book to have

3. Kristi

Kristi Big Dog

a lot of ppl have closed yards nowadays so u most likely wont find anyone who would let you help out with thier yard. Talk to ppl on the forums, lots of good books out there full of info, go to ADBA shows. I think there is a club in the dfw area that meets a couple of times a month.

4. thanks ive been lookin for some books

5. man thats sucks but im already tryin to go to some shows thanks need all the help i can get

6. what part in dfw

7. im in dallas but can travel pretty much in where pm me

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Gotta say I respect your approach, a lot better than 75 percent of the newbies that post. The fact is kid that not too many folks will even fuck wit you on the dog thing because of all the bullshit goin on and to protect themselves.
    Best thing I would recommend is get yourself that book by ed faron, get on here read more n post less. Get associated with folks that are like minded. You'll find what your looking for. In this case sooner isn't necessarily. Better.

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Atleast your in bulldog country, shiT bein in texas you got. Good stuff rite under your nose! Shit be glad u aint out in cali, as far as dogs go there aint really shit out here.

10. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

LWG is a yardboy for a Razors Edge breeder i heard. :D piles of sh*t so big youd think he was cleaning up after a horse, dog slobber everywhere, hes earning his keep.

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Bwahaha yea woody u shoulda seen it, u remember that pile of shit from jurassic park? Lol and its gotti line get it straight! One hundred percent game bred pigs! Lol

12. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

There's a lot of awesome dogs in Cali, they are just being hidden under rocks for safety!;)

13. yea i got the book reading it now i havent really posted to much i think just ? i need to get a answered fast before i got the book im taking my time just want to be around the dogs more not just mine i im just looking for some good minds i can pluck for info so i can be the best at what i want to do