1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

any info

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Stookie, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Stookie

Stookie Pup

2. Stookie

Stookie Pup

Somebody has to have something

3. orus

orus Pup

we dont have any of that down here. gd luck bro

4. Stookie

Stookie Pup

5. orus

orus Pup

i just looked at that ped u sent me thats a very well and tight bred chinaman dog i would give my left nut for some of that. its just my opinion but i think it would stack up real nice with any well bred eli indvidual. or even look at goin out to a real good indivdual off another tight bred bloodline. in my opinion this would give u a real strong bunch of dogs. this was the type of breeding that gr8t old dogman like robert lemm the millmaker rip liked to do.

6. orus

orus Pup

that heavy chinaman bred dog would have to in my opinion put some good ones on the ground. i have heard they can be a little slow to start 3 yrs isnt uncomon but a very succesful bloodline this.