1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

any info

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by thedude04, Apr 16, 2007.

1. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

i need some help for any one who knows some stuff about dog sicology (sorry dont know how oto spell it lol) my dog witness a dog attack and very brutel one and for 2 days after did not eat drink or even move alot hes a very passive dog and is doing pretty good now but i was wondering how much of an affect it would have on him i didnt cuddlle him after words just leashed him up and took him inside hes never had any proplems with other dogs and hopefully he wont even do to this but any kind of info on such matters would be great im juist worried that he might have seen it and thought that thats how dogsd act hes only a year old so his still a puppy

2. clutch billups

clutch billups Big Dog

One question ... was this a dog on dog attack or dog on human???

either way i dont think you have much to worry about take him to his favorite place and let him run around or what ever "in other words take him out and do his favorite activity with him"

as far as him not eating im guessing he knew you were worried about it in other words ...

owners guts all screwed up = owners dogs guts all screwed up

dogs are a here and now type of animal they can go through some pritty dramatic stuff and be just fine WAY more so than human .... so i wouldnt worry to much if i was you ... just keep your normal scheduall with him and i think all will be fine ...

3. i would definitely take him inside and spoon with him.

4. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

That was so rude!! But I can't stop laughing....

5. Michele

Michele Guest

ok, i just spit out my coffee......

seriously, dogs do live in the here and now...just keep your regular routine with him......

6. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

my dog witness a dog attack and very brutel one and for 2 days after did not eat drink oor even move

:eek: Is this a joke?

7. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

I sure hope so.

8. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I nominate this as the most funny thing ever poasted!!!!!! Thanx now my gut hurts:D

9. lmao you all it just hit me when i read it and i had to say it! lol hope everyone gets a smile. i smell the same troll as the previous weeks! ;)

10. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

took the words right out of my mouth.

11. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

"i would definitely take him inside and spoon with him"

thats was one of the funnyest thing i have ever read and he gets enough spooning regulary and sorry to say it wasnt a joke i really wish i could say it was and it was a dog on dog attack in my back yard i was playing wiht my two dogs in the back yard when the nigbors dog got out and jumped my fence adn before i could even blink my older pit was all over the dog i could go in to detail about what transpired but i don think any one want to hier that long story short my puppy was in the middle of it got pinned by both dogs had blood all over him after i broke the dogs up i took the nigbors dog back to there house told them what happend the frecked out called anmale controle anamle controle sayed they couldnt do anythign bc there dog got out and got in to my yard but anyways there dog sufferd a factrued skull and some other sugtifacnt=et injurys and end up passing way at the vets but thanx every one for there replies hes doing great now back to his old self

12. Michele

Michele Guest

how did you break up the fight?

13. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

that was the easy part i guess i just grabed my dog by the back of the neck laid him down and kicked the other dog and yelled at mine to stay hes pretty well trained so he just layed there while i draged my other dog in to the house and then took the other dog back to my nieghbors

14. MAXIM

MAXIM Big Dog

OMG lol........

15. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

WOW!!! What a topic.

16. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

SHHH!!! Yall be quiet, I read this post to Big Girl and she's all upset so I'm trying to spoon her, but yall just keep posting...

Just kidding

Dude, I'm glad your dog is OK and you were able to break it...:)