1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Any ideas to ensure that my dog doesnt chew our hot tub cover?

Discussion in 'Training & Behavior' started by DrGonnzoe, Jan 9, 2012.

1. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I don't understand why it's so difficult for you to just put the dog in a kennel? Unless you already had it made up in your mind that you were going to get rid of the dog and this is just your excuse to do it. It's very simple to crate several of us here have multiple dogs and do it all the time. If you do re-home I wouldn't take her to a shelter. I would at least try and find a loving and responsible home for her. If she doesn't have papers I would have her spayed before I re-homed her so that she couldn't be bred if she is not already altered.