1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Any hog doggers in fla?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by _braddy_, Jan 17, 2014.

1. _braddy_

_braddy_ Pup

Im moving to homosassa area in feb and wanted to get into hogs. My dog is seven months and I got into hunting squirrel up here in md, but I can tell she wants more. I was wondering if I could tag along and get some pointers on training my dog.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

2. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

I'm in Gainesville area and looking to get into Hog hunting as well. I see guys with dog boxes in their trucks and figure I will strike up convo and see where that goes. Plenty of Hogs in Florida

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

You shouldnt have no prob gettin into hogs in Florida as they have a problem with them like we do..Just find you some locals doing it and let them teach you the way they do it..Make sure they got a little sence though lol..But yeah if thats what yall interested in it prob wouldnt be too hard to find someone that will work with you.

4. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

I love to go Hog hunting in the FLA ! Hog-In ! Get da biggest 1 back to the motel, And it dont count if her upper lip aint sweatin !!! LMFAO !!!!

5. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

^ Big hogs needs love too.

6. _braddy_

_braddy_ Pup

Yeah im excited, but my dog is stil young and I dont want ti go in not knowing what Im doing and get her killed. Im goung ti keep my eye out fir locals when I get down there. Just wanted ti get a head start by asking around here. Most of the people on here who hunt seem knowledgeable and eager to share

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

7. Staub

Staub Big Dog

Hey can you explain a little about how you hunt squirrels with your dog? I'm interested in this I have a 15 month old bitch that goes nuts about them, but I don't know the direction to take in properly letting her go after them I don't just want to let her run wild.