1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

any heard of bone yard kennels???

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by okeefes pit boss, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

The bonesyard JBONES is a complete failure and has been a joke from the time he poisend the dog world.

2. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

3. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

4. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Big Als buckwheat threw brindles so did the jones line in those dogs!So the brindle could be a throw back to them! !Dogs from that blood come in all colors.Sorry the line is local,so I have seen it many times!

5. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

chaser , u dont know what ur talking about. u can not get any color other than red from 2 rednoses.

6. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

I'll post for the 100th time!

blacknose x blacknose = black or rednose pups
    blacknose x rednose = black or rednose pups
    rednose x rednose = ALL REDNOSE PUPS...ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!

You will NEVER get a blacknose pup from two rednose parents! It's genetically impossible!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2010
    Gilberto S likes this.
  7. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

thanks for confirming that Outlaw!

8. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

All I was saying is you guys don't know shit about the line those dogs come from.Most of the dogs behind the sire & dam are not rednose dogs!So were does the red nose come from and how is it not possible for it not to be recesive?

9. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

OH LORD....is all I can say! Did you read what I wrote?????? The rednose dogs can come from RED OR BLACK NOSE. But once you breed 2 rednoses to each other that litter WILL ALWAYS BE REDNOSE PUPS.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2010
  10. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

If you say so ! I don't breed any dog for the color of their nose.But that line doesn't have very many rednose dogs in it.Almost all the dogs in that ped are black or brindle or tan.You can have recesive throw backs to any color.Anybody know what that dogs litter mates look like ?

11. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Ok I checked on his litter mates no other color but reds.I have never heard of the guy fakin' papers.He has peddled some pups.And he lives like 30 miles from me so I have spoke to the guy a few times.Even sold him a couple of dogs years ago.But that line is not known for the red nose. Ok?

12. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

i didnt want to call u an idiot, but know u asked for it. when u dont know what ur talking about u shouldnt open ur mouth. u can not get a blacknose dog from two reds. unlike u i dont open my mouth unless i know what im talking about. if im not wrong, i do believe ADBA wont even register a black nose off of 2 reds anymore for that reason. Me and my partner have bred red dogs together for years and have never had a black nose. i have never know of any one whos has produced a blacknose off of two red noses. Do your homework!

13. preme

preme CH Dog

cgaser know win to fold them no wim to throw them its okay to be wrong , he a peddling mofo just caus he in your area dont mean shit ..EVERYTHING FOR SELL .. LMAO WHY YOU LOCAL Y HE SELING OUT ..

14. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

Ch Dynomite, you are correct....ADBA will no longer register a blacknose from two rednose parents! If that dog in question has ADBA papers and ADBA finds out his parents are rednoses they will pull his papers and make him do DNA. I've explained it as good as I can. He simply doesn't understand. I'm done talking to myself.

15. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Well ok then maybe I am wrong doesn't hurt to admit it.To be honest I don't know how he got rednose dogs in that line anways.It doesn't happen that often in that line.And preme he is sellin' out cause people on the net have been callin' him a peddler.Plus he is going to start doin' tattoo work.So I guess I am foldin'. But I will still say I have never heard of him hangin' papers hope he never has.

16. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

It's possible JBone doesn't understand genetics and another male got to that bitch. All the other pups in that litter were rednose. It is possible to have a ONE litter with dual sires. Now, whether he knowingly hung papers or another male got to the bitch....there's no way on earth that pup is bred that way.

17. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

now i can respect u man! im glad u understand us now.

18. NobleKnls

NobleKnls Pup

Just because you have never heard of him hanging papers, doesn't mean he hasn't!
    We just went through this with what we considered a trustworthy "friend." Long story short, his reputation is ruined because of DNA. I know the majority of people would have never known the dog was paperhung, especially if they blindly trust friends...

19. preme

preme CH Dog

20. BILLSKI

BILLSKI Pup

No disrespect to anybody on this forum, but to the people on here that know a bit of history and have a lil knowledge, please share it! Plz plz plz! If they don't wanna listen, then too bad, but at least STILL TRY! Do it for the dogs, if each one teaches one then maybe just maybe we can finally do our dogs some GOOD!