1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Any Fans of Skrewdriver Great Band Awesome music

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Robertosilva, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

For the little tell tail, facebook stalking faggots this is the tug toy rag in question.

If you think this is an American Flag, then you sirs are simple Jacks and should stick to the short bus like you took in school on the way to your special Ed lessons, cos lil Bubba cudda not read too good an his daddy was not around.

[​IMG]

2. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

And for all the haters this is my dog with my friends AMERICAN BULLDOG. Sure looks like a hell hole, no trailer in sight.

And for E-Liar Pisstola my dog might not be a real dog in your eyes but at least he's a physical entity and i don't have to download him like you do with your Virtual non existent no dog having ass.

Post a thousand PED's but never a dog you own yourself. I have a friend who had a stroke and some brain damage that forms better fucking sentances than your cunt ass.

3. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

4. war machine

war machine Big Dog

Like I said ppl all over the world are patriotic. From America to Russia to Japan to Brazil. It's a part of heritage and most hold it close. Again I said "if I'd had seen you say" and "would still be" both are very hypothetical. You've made a few great threads and awesome posts so I don't want to get hung up on negatives. Best advice cut the anti America shit out (as everyone should cut out the attacks on your family and country) and go back to the great posts a lot of us have enjoyed. It's not like you're a kenito or some shit lol

5. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

Okay I get what you are saying, I have no filter sometimes and have issues.

Nothing Wrong with Kenito and Skyline Kennels. You can get King Jr for stud one of the finest dogs in the country for only $75 a session on Hoobly.

Every Time I see your name I think of that MMA fighter who changed his name to War Machine and is now in jail for beating up his Pawn (sp) star ex girlfriend. John Koppen-something. Hand Grenade neck tattoo.

6. Stratman

Stratman Big Dog

Roberto, I wan't to start off by telling you that when I grew up here in the USA there was no internet or social media. I was married with children when PC's were first made available in 1983. Therefore my generation didn't grow up as internet warriors like you. Now so that there is no misunderstanding, I don't like you! At All! Not because your English, because of how you act. My Grand Parents immigrated to the USA in 1932 from England. I have family there still today. You keep whining that you get shitty responses online because your English. LOL! Just look in a mirror and you will see the cause of your problems. There are many Englishmen as well as other Nationality's here on Game Dog and they don't seem to be having any issues. It's because of the way you conduct yourself. I see that you removed the video from YouTube and your Facebook page. WHY! That "Onsie" doesn't look quite right, does it Roberto, Where is the Navy Blue background with White Stars section that was clearly seen in the video? If it wasn't our flag why remove the video? Was it another "Onsie"? Did "Patches eat that part? The video has been seen by quite a few members on this forum and if it's not our flag "It damn sure looks like it" doesn't it Roberto" So why don't you put the video of "Staffy Boxer Cross Patch Playing Tug" back up on Youtube and post a link here on Game Dog and let the members of this forum decide for themselves. Removing the video makes you look guilty as Charged. Show me your "Game" and post the link Roberto, right here on this forum. I'm just curious Roberto, "Do you speak any other languages?
    Respect To Those Who Deserve It.
    KOS

7. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

Lmao. It was a onesie tied to another onesie and rags no intent, you're like a squirrel hunting for his lost nuts.

Why would you say it's a flag when it is just a cut up piece of fabric that was once an item of clothing with no connection to your country.

I don't care what you say once someone shows disrespect I will reply the same. This all goes back the the HH thread where I said it isn't for me. Then a load of garbage insults, I got offended and stricked back accordingly as any good country man would to such insults.

I don't care for you either but don't try to make an old video of a dog tugging on an old rag into something political.

You do know what flag material is made of right? And it is certainly not going to be any use at using for tug. Why would I even own an American Flag for fucks sake. Get ya head checked out.

If you saw the video and thought that was an American flag then you are a complete fucktard in all seriousness. A random onesie used as a tug toy does not make a flag.

8. Stratman

Stratman Big Dog

You responded just as I expected you would, deny and deflect with a bit of vulgarity. I still would like you to post the link for the video and let the members see who you truly are. Just put it back on Youtube and post the link. It's really not that difficult is it?

9. Stratman

Stratman Big Dog

10. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

Just spent the last hour trying to find software to get the video back to prove you wrong. It got deleted because a cloth rag onesie isn't worth idiots trying to claim it as a flag. I posted proof of the rest of the rag, and that's that. Stalkers are not worth the time of day over a freaking rag.

Enjoy your sad life if that is what bothers you. Never owned or even seen an American flag in Britain.
    This is your flag how does that resemble a piece of cut up fabric that was once a onesie that my friends foster kid wore and grew out of.

Clutching at straws here mate, maybe look at yourself and intentions before you go on some ridiculous Sherlock Holmes type investigation like a FED sneak. And yes you are a cunt.

[​IMG]

11. Stratman

Stratman Big Dog

ROTFLMFAO @ a CUR Show the rest of the rag then, Take a picture and tie them together and post it!

12. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Damn, I must be late for this party LOL....WTF is all this commotion about? I can understand people being weary of a person who is not personally interested in the fighting aspect of the APBT, but what is all this WHINING about dissing others countries and flags? People from every country do it including citizens in there own country, it aint nothing new. LOL In America its called freedom of speech/expression. By taking away our freedoms we would be no different then all those communist countries. But that is the way America is heading toward as a New World Order is a communist Dictator ship that no longer abides by WE THE PEOPLE and the CONSTITUTION of the united states of America.

13. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

oh my god these dogs are tearing up a ball with the same colours as Brazil. Let's lynch them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

you should game test that mutt with a hog,,,
    and than you will have a staffy boxer...

you should put that fake terrier on some quarry,,,
    and than you can call it a patterdale plummer...

you should call them all curs,,,
    dont ever call any bulldog american...

you think you know pitbulls history,,,
    all you do is parrot your internet findings with all that shelter talk...

Frogman you missed nothing thats not on the ohmidog hargroves busted thread,,,

OHMIDOG! : Dogfighting "legend" Harry Hargrove sentenced to five years in prison - Page 4

Stratman is very right in many ways but shouldnt waste your time on a troll,,,

Bamaman I missed the family part unless you are referring to me,,,
    in which robertosilva needs two girlfriends as he has too much time,,,
    I agree 100% about robertosilva being from england as we have caught him in a host of lives,,,

BC is argubally one of the most beautiful places in the americas,,,
    you might love brittish columbia,,, but BC dont love you...

One thing I never heard an AMERICAN say,,,
    is that they were taking a vacation to england,,, refer to snatch,,, lol...

As I wrote along time ago,,, I presume RS is a GONZO aka Hunter s Thompson
    as he digs deep to something he dont care to understand,,, for what intentions???

Gonzo storey when hunter infiltrated the hellsangel motorcycle club back in cali
    in the 50s or 60s and wrote a book and made a documemtary expoliting thier lifestyle for profit with abandon beliefs as his base...

He ran and hid in the mountains in which he wrote books about his lifestyle,,,
    he was a druggie that lived on the wildside and was paranoid and dillusional,,,
    a huge gun advocate as all snitches should live on the run looking over thier shoulder,,, he might have become a mayor in a small mountain town,,,
    but was most known for his two books that were made into movies staring no other then the other united states hater,,, johnny depp in,,,
    fear and loathing in las vegas and the rum diaries...

Roberto I like what you have shared as fa as history,,,
    Im dissapointed the way you handled yourself,,,
    as you showed your true colors about dogmen and the u.s..

What ever your intentions,,, you failed and should spend more time with your family and friends,,, dogs and human alike...
    I think you are wasting your time here...

15. Stratman

Stratman Big Dog

Roberto, the video was uploaded to Youtube one week before the HH thread was closed. That video isn't "old" as you claimed. Deleting it changes nothing as I watched it and as I said before if it wasn't our flag it sure looked like it. Calling me a "FED" is funny as that is what I was thinking you may be until I looked at you Facebook Groups. There was no "God Bless America" group although there was a "Onsies for Dogs" and one in a foreign language. So tie the two onsie's together again, the Red and White striped one that you posted already and the Navy Blue with White Stars one that you removed (per your post) before you posted that picture. You Deleted the video from Facebook and Youtube. GOOD! You still have the other Navy Blue with White Stars onsie? Tie the two together again and post a picture. You know what you are and so do I. You Game enough to Scratch........... If not FOADMF

16. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

Lmao I have a bag full of old clothes and rags that I use as tug toys as they don't get stripped like rope toys and don't leave strands everywhere. They come and go mate, they fester if left longer than a week or so. Trying to make an issue out of an old onesie saddest thing I ever read on hear next to getting pissed and making this thread. Lmao.

17. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

Well in the Uk we are already fucked. Dog laws coming into effect mean mandatory microchipping, dog tags, and any dog of type deemed by whoever based on the old 1977 Pit Bull Gazette standard means even a Labrador cross Staffordshire Bull Terrier is deemed "of type". Can be taken away and put in kennels for as long as they want until they deem necessary.

World is stupid as hell.

18. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

Uploaded doesn't mean anything still an old video on my phone never synched it with my laptop just straight upload. I'm sorry if you think a rag was respective of your country but in all honesty I had no idea anyone would think it was anything other than a piece of cloth, definitely not a flag or had any disrespectful intentions otherwise I would not have even put it on Youtube, facebook etc.

Anyway I have sorted my facebook out which I only used to read about Bull Breeds. I have no bad intentions, no snitch, no collector of info on people could not care less, life too short for that garbage.

I will continue posting history but it will be very old before WW2 stuff so as not to bother the old dogmen.

Last word on this pointless thread that I got drunk one night after my Uncle found out his cancer had returned and drank heavily after such a shitty year of people dying close to me.

19. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

Man what the flying fuck are you on to post that rambling bag of fucking shit. You just bought a 3D printer so you can finally own one of those dogs you talk about.

BC Trees, got plenty of family there.

One of my favourites from back in the day.

Bc Trees - Josh Martinez - YouTube

Seen Buck 65 four times in concert spoke to him for a while in Nottingham ten years ago at the Rescue rooms club in Nottingham twice, once in Manchester and once at Josephs Well in Leeds.

Buck 65 - Wicked and Weird - YouTube

20. war machine

war machine Big Dog

Lol yeah its actually the name of my mutt lol. He used to rough every other pup he was around up nonstop so we all joked he was a "little war machine". Should've named his ass "clown" cuz that's what the goofy is lol.