1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Any beer lovers?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dannyboy, Jun 25, 2011.

1. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Anyone ever try a Pilsner and what's most like a lager but with a lil more body

2. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

Drinking aint good for you like at all. Maybe a wine after church at dinner. But good qulaity shrooms with water down orange juice will really bring your whole life into focus just make sure your around alot of good people in a comfortable atmosphere do this 4 times a year and all stress, confusion, list goes on of ailments of the mind completly vanish along with your ability to spell

3. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

How do u deal with the stomach ache from the shrooms they give me bubble guts . And I'm still trying to find that perfect beer for me I wants something smooth like a lager but a lil more alcohol %

4. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

As a youngster they gave me bubble guts ^^^^ dunno what they would do now

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

This Bush Light goin down pretty good but this Loud ain't helpin.

6. Red Cemtre

Red Cemtre Big Dog

Are you drinking american or european lager? The european version has a bit more hops than the american so it has more flavour

7. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

I've tried both hell I even tried Asian beer also that didn't go well I'll look a little more into the beers we have a world market that I been wanting to try the beer from around the world case it looks interesting

8. Wicked, how do you feel about stouts/porters? Or do you prefer hops? I'm not a fan of hops but most of my choice beers are 7-9% range.

9. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Never know till I try I'll drink anything once

10. Barrel-aged beers tend to have higher ABV too.

11. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Colt 45, two zig zags baby that's all I need

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

12. niko

niko CH Dog

West coast IPA... breckenridge small batch 471 IPA 9.0ABV and Odell Mercenary IPA ABV 9.5 all I nedd is 2 and Im done for the night

13. niko

niko CH Dog

Goes great with diesel or Bubba kush:)

14. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Lately ive been drinking Merry monk 9.3%, Golden Monkey 9.5%, and my favorite Midas Touch 9%. If money low i grabb some Sam Adams cheery wheat.

15. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

Noche Buena a few weeks after Christmas. If the intermediate % doesnt tear you up, the skunked taste will, LOL

16. niko

niko CH Dog

Midas Touch is pretty good stuff

17. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Yeah it aint cheap but damn it is good niko

18. Sabong1

Sabong1 Big Dog

Here you go wicked found a nice list of high % alcohol beers for you!
    http://www.beertutor.com/beers/index.php?t=highest_alcohol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

20. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Damn 67.5 abv for brewmeister snake venom I wonder if that shits hard as hell to drink