1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Any beer lovers?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dannyboy, Jun 25, 2011.

1. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

I meant the Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA there are 2 kinds that being the better more hoppy one.

2. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

red stripe hooray beer!!!!

3. Stoney917

Stoney917 Pup

Gotta try that Sierra Nevada extra iPa love the original.... But my fav is stone iPa then lauganitas lil sumthin are good to..also just today I grabbed a case of raging bitch iPa 8.3% gonna pop the first one of the night Ina few after seeing the liable I had to try it... And it's east coast wondering if it's gonna be different then the Cali brews I'm used to..., I'll report back
    Flying Dog Brewery Sues To Run 'Raging Bitch' Belgian IPA Label In Michigan

4. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Lauganitas makes one called hop stoopid I'm pretty fond of (if you chill it really good it brings an intense pine flavor to the profile), and a brewery called the great divide has one that's also nice. They also have a damn fine chocolate stout I would recommend.

5. amistad

amistad Big Dog

Duvel and Black & Tans but i cant drink any more.

6. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

lagunitas pils is good, i drink alot of OMB which is a local brewery here and alot of german beers, sierra nevada, Avery, weihenstephaner hefeweissbier is real good and its the oldest brewery in the world almost 1000 yrs old.

7. yerichoffpits

yerichoffpits Big Dog

8. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Big Dog

what i wouldnt do for a westvleteren trapist brew!!!!!

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Kreik Lambic "cherry", now thats my brew! dogface brew is good also if you like the seasonal blends....

10. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Love seirra nevada, ruthless rye and Bigfoot are a couple more great ones.

Anything Stone Brew, levitation is killer.

Intuition ales works has some great stuff and it is a local brewery
    Jon boat costal ale is definitely a anytime beer.

11. yerichoffpits

yerichoffpits Big Dog

Yeah, my mom in law here uncle is father @ rest in westvleteren, so we go 2 time's a year to visit him and always bring some krates with us @ home :-)
    we must go one off the days to visit him.

I woud say come and visit us when we have the westvleteren again becous all bottles are emty now

12. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Batch 19 is a new one I tried recently pretty good.....

13. caelel

caelel Banned

Dogfish head double ipa 9.5% really strong and hoppy my favorite

14. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

Who out there admit to drinking thunderbird and liking it!

15. bukskin.banks

bukskin.banks Big Dog

i'll take a nice cold carona with fresh cut lime anytime :)

16. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

Belgium beer is really something else.
    Chimay, Karmelitt, mort subite, delirium tremens... Love them all. They even got some 14° beers.

17. jacko

jacko CH Dog

that is also the case with the origonal IPA "India pale ale" the strength was increased to survive the voyage ;-)

18. jacko

jacko CH Dog

also a damn good IPA is Marstons Old Empire, a true pale ale

19. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

I see some of the beers people are talking about listed in the top 10 here: Top 10 Best Beers in the World

I will have to try some, but I will drink whiskey while I make plans to obtain some "suds"...

20. If you like whiskey and beer or maybe Irish Car Bombs, check out Dragon's Milk. I think it's absolutely disgusting, but I'm not a whiskey drinker myself. It tastes like a Car Bomb with too much whiskey and not enough Bailey's.

I just looked it up and found that it is supposed to have hints of bourbon. Meh, it was gross either way.

I love stouts and porters so I'm glad to see the "10 greatest" are largely those. Moreso than I thought would be.