1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Another Ron Paul Thread!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SMOKIN HEMI, Dec 18, 2007.

1. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I hear that Ron Paul collected 6 million dollars in one day for his campaign. Good luck Ron show em what you got....

2. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

yep, and most of those donations came from people in the Military.

3. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

ahem....., 6.6 mill!!! correct me if i'm wrong pittychick. the revolution is getting closer and closer. it is time for people to decide which side of the story they will be remembered for supporting. evil has no place in this society......

4. pittychick

pittychick Big Dog

I've heard it was $6.4mill and also heard $6.6mill...either way he broke the world record. Hillary was at $6.1mill of unverified funds, they couldn't PROVE the amount. This $6mill+ is all verified through credit card reciepts....plus 24,000 brand new donators. Somebody's being heard and I'm glad it's the right guy ;)

5. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

We will see how he does he has a strong internet presence.....

6. pittychick

pittychick Big Dog

I have faith in him....the media downs him constantly, and doesn't include him in phone polls, etc so it's pretty misleading to the public. But to have 25,000 new supporters in 24 hours is amazing. Only those 18+ were allowed to donate as well...this translates to those who can vote. Suppoters need to spread the words and the truth about this country and what needs to be done. More and more people jump into the "revolution" every day. All I know...if Hillary wins I'm moving outta the country ;)

7. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I need to hear some more of what he is talking about. I Like him so far because he wants to do away with the IRS (fair Tax) and wants to bring the soldiers home. Those are some unpopular topics in his party....

8. pittychick

pittychick Big Dog

Well...here's a fairly good interview from today with Glen Beck. Gives him a chance to explain his views instead of 30 seconds of Fox News trying to make him stumble and insulting him like on the debates.

Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4
    Part 5
    Part 6
    Part 7
    Part 8

And here's a good interview done for Google. It's about an hour long, but worth the watch!

9. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I watched that. I'm in....

10. Tonka03

Tonka03 Big Dog

RON PAUL is our man.. we need a republican with a plan in office. Trust me we do not need a demo up there yet!! I say they both have there qualities but we as a country needs him badly!! Check this out what the rest of the world is saying!!

http://www.whowouldtheworldelect.com/

This should tell yousomething... I wish they could help us get him in!!

TonyM.

11. pittychick

pittychick Big Dog

Wow Tonka, thanks for that link! I've never seen it before. Looks like the rest of the world is using their brain ;)