1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Another reason NOT to take your dog to a dog park

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Beatrix Kiddo, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

2. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..what was someone doing with a gun in park where familys bring their kids to watch their dogs play around....???????????....this person knew what he was going to do ....he wanted to see what it felt like to shoot something/somebody...???

3. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

It's not uncommon for people to carry here everywhere they go. However, it is really scary to know that such poor judgement is being used.

4. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..i know it's not common,,but think about it..if you were going to a kiddes party would ya bring ballons or a .45....???...some people are more paranoia than others ,,,but ,c,mon....why do ya think theres so many silly shootings..i understand the right to bear arms/etc/etc...but look at canda,,more guns per head than the USA...and low gun crime...just something to think about...

5. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...poor judgement....not much good that for the dog after the fact...?..but ya have a point..more gun educateing ..needed...???

6. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

From what more reports said, it was a fairly young man and everyone agrees he was hot headed and was just looking for a reason to use his weapon. So many witnesses have come forward stating that it was completely unwarranted and used with malicious intent. He was in no way defending himself or his animal so hopefully charges will be filed.

7. Michael.

Michael. Big Dog

Another idiot who makes responsible gun owners look bad. I Carry a pocket knife and mace when I walk. I don't have my CCW yet and even if I do carry, shooting a dog isn't on my mind unless I am near death, fearing death, or in fear that my dog may die. If the knife and prison grade mace doesn't work, then I'd think about shooting the dog, but never in a dog park. Never take my dog (any dog) to a dog park. Nothing but problems, uneducated owners and it is a breeding ground for disease. I'd be devastated if that was my dog. What an idiot.

8. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..thats a problem..seperateing a dogs when they get in a mess,,is one the easyest things to do with out acting over-kill...ya don't need a gun/knife/.etc..just a bit calm and common sense...

9. Michael.

Michael. Big Dog

Break stick is good to have to, but a lot of the dogs that I run across are not clamping down. My dog got blind sided one day while I was walking him by a big bully dog, he was just snapping, luckily I didn't get bit, dog was ok but if it got rough, I do not think a breakstick would have been the best option. Last thing I want to do is hurt another dog for being a dog, I really wanted to kick the owner but he was very sincere and apologetic.

10. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Damn shame

11. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...be interesting to see if he is charged....keep us posted...pls

12. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

I will for sure

13. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

14. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

facebook is going crazy saying this man should be in jail. I hate the system.

15. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..if he ain't charged ....it says a-lot for the law..i would kick him around that park..bast**d....

16. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Yeah all kids should be educated on guns but the biggest thing is stupid ass morons should quit reproducing.

17. That's crazy to have some body shoot your dog like that.i had a neighbor threating to shoot one of my pups.he hasn't opened his mouth since.but a lot of people fear'em and that is what makes it difficult.

18. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

These are the folks that will shoot you for cutting them off on city streets. No sense of rational or remorse. Wonder what they could throw at him? Reckless Endangerament?

19. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..if he comes onto your property to shoot your dog,,ya have the right to shoot in defence...???

20. Michael.

Michael. Big Dog

Who knows anymore. Police run through people's yards chasing suspects and kill dogs on the way with impunity, regularly. I have seen quite a few stories of cops going into the wrong yard, or cutting through a yard, and killing that person's (completely unrelated to the crime) dog. I have yet to see one of them charged. The one cop in texas, called one over to him then shot it dead, it was wagging its tail!

This is just sick, I can watch beheadings and whatnot all day, but this turns my stomach

Texas cop calling a pitbull over then shoots dog to death - YouTube