1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Another legend has fallen

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by PADogman, Jan 20, 2014.

1. brindle

brindle Big Dog

Mr. Gaston and Cecil Pond have also passed...

2. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

your a clown to knock a dead man in such a way that reflects you well and those that really know you think about you...
    in this case your pointing on finger at a dead man and their are a couple dozen pointing back at you...

respect your elders,,, your daddy & the legends...

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Where did you find this Elias ? I back read this thread and didn't find this comment !

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Its on page 2, post #30.....but regardless everyone is entitled to there opinion as that is his experience and story on Ozzie.

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

My bad ,I see it ! And I agree Sai and rabbit here has already stated he had direct dealings with this man. I'll leave that one alone.

deadrabbitsoc. likes this.
  6. Jimmy Wimberly has passed a way a few years ago but any picture of him I would love to see them in his granddaughter, to me he's will always be the greatest

7. legend is a term thrown around too loosely...kinda like idol. He was not a nice person, he was actually a grumpy bitch of a man. Thats the reality of Ozzie. He had some good dogs...woopdy doo, lots of us have good dogs, we just all are not dumb enough to list it in a magazine for our ego

9. Ego are not your talking about my family and he's passed away sure enough you wouldn't speak to him this way for sure, have the same respect for me sir

ELIAS'PISTOLA and old goat like this.