1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

another dog dead

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by odinslad, Aug 15, 2010.

1. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

Read on fridays sun ( scottish ) addition that some idiot had left his staff in his house & the poor dog died of starvasion i did look to get a bit on it from the net but still cant find it in the sun site so just to let yous know the dog was left in a house in the stirling area & died of starvasoin thats what was said in the paper i was sick then as i am sick writing this but if anyone on this site has any info on this or name of scumbag id like to here from them . :mad:

2. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

his name is tom joe bob. LOL What are you going to do to him tie him in the house and let him die of starvation?

3. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

p1tbull you think its funny ? what can i do to him? what i would love to do to him is another matter . not funny at all .:mad:

4. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

The wee dog that died is probably one of the lucky ones... at least it's suffering is over now... Probably lived a terrible existance in a squalid shit hole, owned by some Raploch junkie... The Staffordshire terrier is now the required fashion accessory for every bag snatching/granny bashing/police informing junkie bastard in the UK... You constantly see their mutts tied to a fence outside the local Benefits office or tethered to a lamp post when they're collecting their methadone prescriptions from the chemist... How the fuck did the greatest breed of dog in the world come to be owned by the lowest breed of vermin in the sewer?

5. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

it makes me mad oldguy that our media the SUN ext havnt a good thing to say on our breed but happily glote on a dog ( staff ) dieing of starvasion & yet they cant name a name ? with our jails full at present the owner will probably get a fine & a banning order in owning a dog for the next 10 years MAKES ME MAD & yet you have a idiot on here trying to act funny ( PRICK ) SAY NO MORE

6. Dreamer

Dreamer Big Dog

Very sad. It takes a long time to die of starvation. I cannot believe the torture this breed goes through every day -- and it's been going on for 30+ years and only gets worse as these breeds only grow in popularity in just about every place on earth....

BUT, seems there was another thread on here somewhere about doing with your property what you want -- that there should be no laws....

Yep, if I was king, I'd make it illegal for certain sub-humans to own the breed. There IS a problem with certain groups owning them, but no one dare say so for fear of being labeled as racist or predjudiced or judgmental...

The one thing that keeps me from visiting the forums more and more are the stories of the wretched, tortured, chaotic lives these breeds live -- and it only continues to worsen.....it's a hopeless situation and I grieve for the dogs every day and wish unspeakables on those that would do these things to them...

Dreamer

7. peppapig

peppapig Banned

bit of a fucking stupid remark that considering the reason of the post dont you think??

8. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

Could'nt agree more !!!!!!

9. brindle

brindle Big Dog

Too many stupid people own these dogs.

Take a look at these poor puppies --

MSPCA filing animal cruelty charges against owner of emaciated pit bulls that killed chihuahua | masslive.com

11 emaciated pit bulls, taken from Embury Street residence in Springfield, doing 'very, very well' | masslive.com

Emaciated pit bull puppies at the Thomas J. O'Connor Animal Control and Adoption Center | masslive.com

Why would someone breed their dogs and let the 8 puppies starve to death?

The pups are lucky that the older dogs broke out and killed a chihuahua, and the pups were found and helped.

They look pretty lively in the videos, but they are so thin they look like mini greyhounds.

Poor puppies, I hope they get good homes.

10. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

verry sad story.
    verry sad for such fine frend.

11. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

if you wouldnt have put me right their i would hav mistaken them pups as greyhounsa or wippets how could the owner do that to his poor pups when you have got people there who can help or advise you what to do.:mad::mad: