1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Another dog attack ~~~ NOT an APBT !!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Classic, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Classic

Classic Big Dog

my xmas eve started off good at my parents got some great gifts. but it got bad when I went to my boyfriend's aunt's. They have a 150 pound St. Bernard that attacked me for no apparent reason. I have 5 stitches under my right eye and bite marks and bruises on my stomach and breasts. I didn't think it could get any worse until I got the worst flu I have ever had.

This is not my story, but this dog should definitely be put down !!
    These people have a small child in their house as well.
    My grandfather had a horrible SB when I was a kid...
    so mean EVERYBODY was scared of him...he made excuses it was
    cause he was a diabetic...to me more proof of inferior genetics !

2. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

one of my friends also got attacked by a st bernard while we were at a outdoor party.My buddy who is about 225lbs was helpless.It took 4 of us to get this dog off him.He ended up needing over 200 stitches in total and now walks with a limp because of muscle damage.Its pretty scary when a dog of that size decides to have a go at you.

3. Classic

Classic Big Dog

You aint neva lied !!!

4. princess_koka

princess_koka Big Dog

That dog needs to be put down. The Media makes a big fuss over a pit attack I hope they did the same thing with this St. Bernard attack and OPEN THEIR EYES AND SEE THAT ANY DOG CAN ATTACK NOT JUST APBT'S.

5. what happenned to the st bernard........sorry to hear that about ur pal

6. Vador

Vador Big Dog

Exactly, again any dog breed can attack! And this doesnt mean the breed as a whole is bad. Sorry to hear of your friend. A Large dog as this can stand on its hind legs and reach farther then smaller dogs meaning its danger level rises if it decides to attack. It could easily reach the face or worse the throat.Your friend was very lucky! Another reason not to leave home without your APBT?

7. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

if it's got teeth, it can bite

8. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

hahahaha. APBT, never leave home without 'em!

Sounds like more merch....

9. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

the dog got put down that night.