1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Another Boudreaux goes down.

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by ABK, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I was telling my boyfriend today that I would have a bit more respect for Vick if he just put a bullet in the curs' heads instead of the way he killed them, because of how he "got rid of" the curs, he lost any respect I might of had for him.

2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I've already taken down my peds off the wall. They have joined the ranks of my books and some magazines and other stuff.......in a storage container in the top of the closet. Even my wooden hand carved decorative breakstick got tossed in their. God forbid any of my neighbors see me on my treadmill........they'll think it's just a cover and that I'm trying to confuse them.[​IMG]

And you better run & bury the dewormer. We all know it's used to make dogs "mean" and to "train" them to fight.[​IMG]

3. bigcespits

bigcespits Big Dog

By looks of things.We in for it real bad.After the Vick case.Now the pigz are on the look out.To them ever person having more then 5 dogs are fighters.Thats messed up cause its not going to stop they will target everyone owning this bred.Its the tip of the iceberg.We as dogman need to stick together and do something.Nation wide.If everyone does there part we can give them a taste of there own meds. We need to stand up them.If not theses pigs will take it from us.They prefore to save sharks,tigers,and other stuff but something that repersent us american they dont.im proud to own theses animals.I will die owning a pit.Thats why I dont like dealing with ADBA cause they will give all there info to the pigs. I hope Chad Boudreaux the best.For these is alot of grimmy stuff going on.And even more now.We all know Vick will talk and snitch to lower his plea deal down.Thats why I dont even trust my left hand.As of now im dealing with ppl i know. I wont deal with noone unless they have there 555.

4. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

Look at this - over 50 clips of dogs on an electric mill backstage at Westminster:
    http://www.jogadog.com/

As long as it's not a pit bull, everything is fine! I call bull shit.

5. nice post...I've hinted on that treadmill bias once or twice. Again...dog fighting is illegal, but running a dog on a mill obviously is not.

6. It is easy. They will will try to forbid APBTs. They will forbid the breeding and the import. In Germany they have done it. I stood with my dog before a race committee. Then they said to me my dog is an AMSTAFF - STAFF mix and he must carry for the rest of his life a muzzle. Or die. At that time he was 7 years old. To all friendly, to dogs and people.I have taken a lawyer from myself and have fought. They had to accept that her truth is stupidity . Beings that trust me and that go for me through the fire stand under my protection. Unconditionally. If silly, haughty, selfish people get too much power then the freedom is in danger. Pay attention!!

7. SVKNLS

SVKNLS Pup

This is the one of the stupid est post I've seen on here!

8. gdnovice

gdnovice Pup

For some reason this thread popped up as new even though it's an old story. Just wondering if anyone knows how much the settlement was in the suit Floyd Boudreax brought against the spca was and if there has been any further comment from the dumbass spca or fallout with the spca over there? There is an ordinance in La that any dogs that have been seized on charges of dog fighting can be put down "as soon as possible" seems to me any way u want to slice or dice it that's destroying evidence and would make it that much harder to prosecute those charged with dog fighting.

9. redwar

redwar Big Dog

This is the real problem haters, envy. Where you there? did he do something to you, your dog? So why should you care? His dogs he can do what he wants-who he is,how much he makes and who may or not look up to him lmao are of no concern at all, just your lame emotional attempt to justify nosing into someones business. Only thing worse than the name dropping hater is the flat out and out snitch-he was dumb got caught did the time the court gave him, crime, time end of story-to save the breed, people like you will have to realize anyone is everyone, this stuff makes the paper and everyone's dogs come under scrutiny, not just "bad guys" lol, oh yeah and donations go no-where but to further fund the media grabbing agenda pushing witch hunts, and for more ads talking about the good the witch hunts have done. next..

10. joeyreddog

joeyreddog Big Dog

are they still producing?

11. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

That would be wasting two shells.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.